Look for cobalt android runtime class first and then get google play services from it.

From Google play download whatsapp..it will work

Posted via CB10
    12-29-18 09:36 PM
    Look for cobalt android runtime class first and then get google play services from it.

From Google play download whatsapp..it will work

Posted via CB10
    Not necessary. There are multiple posts saying how to install WhatsApp on a BB10 device.
    12-30-18 12:18 AM
    If WhatsApp is a necessity for you, use an Android or iOS device.
    You are very kind :-) But that was not my question, sorry....
    12-30-18 07:34 AM
    You are very kind :-) But that was not my question, sorry....
    Because there’s nothing to update or change. WhatsApp dropped support for BB10 almost two years ago. The information above your question is the most current. Your question sounds like the previous solutions were unsuccessful, therefore, the only remaining solution is newer Android/IOS device. Many of these BB10 solutions are only successful based on other minute changes you’ve made to your Passport or not. If you think something is possible, then you’ll have to go through and search all the BB10 WhatsApp threads. However, once broken, generally close to impossible to un-break WhatsApp compatibility issues. Maybe try a factory reset and make sure you’re on latest version of BB10, again, WhatsApp has already stated that features would break due to updates on their end and old ART 4.3 being left behind.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-30-18 11:27 AM
    I'm using this version:
    com.whatsapp_2.18.380-452621_minAPI15(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk

Downloaded from apkmirror.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-18 04:10 PM
    But I don't know why I can't install it. I have tried many times and versions.
    01-07-19 01:45 AM
    I'm using this version:
    com.whatsapp_2.18.380-452621_minAPI15(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk

Downloaded from apkmirror.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried this version. But shows I can't install it. My system version is 10.3.3.2137. I can install other android app. I've been reboot, but still not installed.
    01-08-19 05:41 AM
    Hello, still using whatsapp on my BlackBerry Passport...for those having trouble installing whatsapp worry less Kindly download a purchase version of GB Whatsapp work perfectly for BlackBerry 10 Devices

Posted via CB10
    01-08-19 06:57 AM
    Any new tutorials for whatsapp on passport, when i say new i mean from last month at least ?
    Why would you need a new tutorial? Just follow the steps of the old one.

Install a microSD, Whatsapp apk and the Whatsapp fixer. Done. I don't see your problem, mate.
    01-08-19 07:28 AM
    Why would you need a new tutorial? Just follow the steps of the old one.

Install a microSD, Whatsapp apk and the Whatsapp fixer. Done. I don't see your problem, mate.
    I have already tried and nothing

There is 2 or 3 whatsapp fixer, witch one you use?
    01-08-19 07:30 AM

Use all of them until successful for you...
    01-08-19 07:59 PM

1. From earlier in this thread: as a fervent BB10 user who is usually all for anything BB10 or BBOS-related....stay away from Nemory Studios. He (Nemory) is a fraud and a theif for all the reasons james cited.

2. Kuman: It looks like our pal Nemory is trying to capitalize on CellNinja's work (he does cite CN, to be fair) so I understand your confusion. This is the app you need:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    01-08-19 09:43 PM
    1. From earlier in this thread: as a fervent BB10 user who is usually all for anything BB10 or BBOS-related....stay away from Nemory Studios. He (Nemory) is a fraud and a theif for all the reasons james cited.

2. Kuman: It looks like our pal Nemory is trying to capitalize on CellNinja's work (he does cite CN, to be fair) so I understand your confusion. This is the app you need:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    I’ve always been under the impression that Nemory Studios is just charging for a simplified process of installing APKs for less skilled BB10 users.
    01-08-19 09:46 PM
    I’ve always been under the impression that Nemory Studios is just charging for a simplified process of installing APKs for less skilled BB10 users.
    With the caveat that those are free APKs and the process is identical, yes. But part of the issue is Nemory doesn't advertise that--he claims that these are BB10 apps. That conveys the impression that they are either native, function as native, or developed by him directly--all of which are false, and all of which are used as justification for his charges.

Nemory Studios claims to develop BB10 apps when really they put web wrappers on free Android websites or APKs developed by others, claim that they are BB10 apps they developed directly, and then charge users twice for them. That's fraud and should be called out as such.
    01-08-19 10:09 PM
    With the caveat that those are free APKs and the process is identical, yes. But part of the issue is Nemory doesn't advertise that--he claims that these are BB10 apps. That conveys the impression that they are either native, function as native, or developed by him directly--all of which are false, and all of which are used as justification for his charges.

Nemory Studios claims to develop BB10 apps when really they put web wrappers on free Android websites or APKs developed by others, claim that they are BB10 apps they developed directly, and then charge users twice for them. That's fraud and should be called out as such.
    You know that stuff is way above my tech speak level. I’ve got no problem charging people like me a stupid tax for simplicity of installation or time savings. I don’t support misappropriation or misidentification of others intellectual property or efforts without proper reimbursement and credit.
    01-08-19 10:14 PM
    You know that stuff is way above my tech speak level. I’ve got no problem charging people like me a stupid tax for simplicity of installation or time savings. I don’t support misappropriation or misidentification of others intellectual property or efforts without proper reimbursement and credit.
    Sorry--just trying to be complete. Nemory is doing exactly what you describe in your last sentence, among other things--claiming to develop apps for BB10 that were actually developed by others for Android and charging for them.
    01-08-19 10:21 PM
41 12