Hi Friends
    Plz can anyone provide me a link to download snap for blackberry passport?
    Thanks for advance
    12-17-18 01:56 AM
    Snap doesn't work anymore and hasn't for mooooonths. If you want WhatsApp, follow these steps:

Remove everything WhatsApp that you have on your device, reboot then:
    Download WhatsApp from Android.
    Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.
    Run patch from BlackBerry World:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/60005088
    You will need an SD card for this to work.
    12-17-18 05:55 AM
    Hi Blaize
    If I send one picture for the first time it show this error : "Sharing failed, please try again", If push retry it passed correctly,but If I send more than 2 pictures in the same time it show me this message : "Sharing failed, please try again"
    Do you have any idea?
    12-17-18 08:36 AM
    Hi Blaize
    If I send one picture for the first time it show this error : "Sharing failed, please try again", If push retry it passed correctly,but If I send more than 2 pictures in the same time it show me this message : "Sharing failed, please try again"
    Do you have any idea?
    Just be happy it works at all. If it's an important app for you, you'll need a current device.
    12-17-18 09:01 AM
    Plz how resolve this issue?
    12-18-18 01:43 AM
    You need WhatsApp to work perfectly? Use an Android or iOS device.
    12-18-18 03:21 AM
    Did you run properly the information shared by bla1ze?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-18 08:31 AM
    Yes of course I tried but no result
    12-18-18 09:35 AM
    Then there isn't much anyone can do to make it work.

Typed on my BlackBerry passport, via freedom mobile DC-HSPA+/LTE
    12-20-18 09:58 PM
    Did you insert an SD card and ran the WhatsFixer as instructed? Did the patch instruct you to close and run the fix?

Still Rocking the Passport...... Till the end
    12-21-18 01:03 PM
    Contact Nemory Studio! They offer Whatsapp for Blackberry OS. You will have to pay for it once but it works and you will be able to send pictures and videos. You even get updates. I use it on my passport. You wont find it in blackberry world bit the whatsapp fixer which you should add.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-18 02:33 PM
    Contact Nemory Studio! They offer Whatsapp for Blackberry OS. You will have to pay for it once but it works and you will be able to send pictures and videos. You even get updates. I use it on my passport. You wont find it in blackberry world bit the whatsapp fixer which you should add.

Posted via CB10
    Current consensus is that Nemory is a fraud, and best avoided.
    12-23-18 01:00 AM
    However, I use it on my Passport and it works properly.
    12-23-18 02:09 AM
    Yes I did
    12-25-18 03:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but you paid for something that is given freely by WhatsApp which works perfectly well apart from the little glitch that once you do a voice call with a contact you can't view the messages from that contact. Simple work around is to remember to delete the history of the call after you hang up and you can then go back to using messages.

Don't be too sad that you've fallen for it but please do listen to the advice of the CrackBerry community and have a think about your decision to trust this guy

Posted via CB10
    12-25-18 02:06 PM
    Yes, but you paid for something that is given freely by WhatsApp which works perfectly well apart from the little glitch that once you do a voice call with a contact you can't view the messages from that contact. Simple work around is to remember to delete the history of the call after you hang up and you can then go back to using messages.

Don't be too sad that you've fallen for it but please do listen to the advice of the CrackBerry community and have a think about your decision to trust this guy

Posted via CB10
    I don't know why people keep blaming that developer. I have bought most of his apps. And every time after resetting the phone, a simple email to him solves all the problems or being pro again. He is very good at responding email

Posted via CB10
    12-25-18 10:22 PM
    I don't know why people keep blaming that developer. I have bought most of his apps. And every time after resetting the phone, a simple email to him solves all the problems or being pro again. He is very good at responding email

Posted via CB10
    Of course he's good at responding to emails. I imagine when the Nigerian Prince is about to get the money transfer from you he is also quite communicative. This is similar but on a smaller scale. He must be delighted that there are some people who don't know that they are buying apps that are blatantly free from their original source.

What I don't understand is that I've told you and you could read a lot of posts on here that verify this and yet you still defend him?

His business model wouldn't last five minutes if he didn't support the apps by re-enabling 'Pro' features and communicate with you. That does not negate the fact that they are unnecessary.

The issue is that he sells apps that are FREE to people that are none the wiser. That's fine, we all make mistakes, but please do your research and think again about giving him your money. Also, if the apps are modified in some way to make them worka little different on BB10, we have no way of knowing what he has done to them-- it is a huge privacy and security risk.

You do not need to pay to install WhatsApp, Spotify, etc. WhatsApp can be downloaded from WhatsApp.com. For everything else at least first try download the Yalp store (a way of downloading directly from Google Play Store without being in the store) and then download the apps from there and try them. I bet most will work.
    https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com....min.yalpstore/

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 and elfabio80 like this.
    12-26-18 08:30 AM
    Thanks, actually I wasn't aware about the privacy issue with his apps. I only. Have face10 And inst10 from him. I liked those as they look like native bb10 apps.

Do you mind tell me about the privacy concerns with his app? Also alternatively can you suggest me a good native style facebook app?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-18 01:56 PM
    Yes I did
    Use Telegram X instead. Works flawlessly
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-26-18 02:14 PM
    Thanks, actually I wasn't aware about the privacy issue with his apps. I only. Have face10 And inst10 from him. I liked those as they look like native bb10 apps.

Do you mind tell me about the privacy concerns with his app? Also alternatively can you suggest me a good native style facebook app?

Posted via CB10
    Hello. There are no privacy issues as such and certainly nothing proven, it would be wrong of me to say so. I am just saying I wouldn't trust someone, especially someone like him, to take the original APK file, modify it and pass it off as his own, with some tweaks. Who knows what could have been done to it.

I'm sorry, but I don't use Facebook so I can't really comment. It is important to a lot of people though so you should hopefully find lots of recommendations on here for that.

Searching in the native CB10 isn't very good as you get results for the new Android phones also. If you, can access the Crackberry Forums through a computer and do an advanced search, restricting the search to just the BB10 forums for 'Facebook'. Hopefully there you will find results or someone will be along to suggest to you a good replacement. I've heard something with a name with Lite or Light in the title but I can't remember now.

Lastly Face10 and inst10 might be native if they are from the BBW store but could just be a bit of a wrapper for a webpage. Face10 in particular is known to cause issues with the phone.

I must say, Nemory has put in a lot of work but I think his principles are at odds with most people you will come across when you are dealing with BB10 phones. And I'm certainly not saying developers don't deserve money... they do!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-18 03:03 PM
    Snap doesn't work anymore and hasn't for mooooonths. If you want WhatsApp, follow these steps:
    Noup, not working for me.... I have passport with 10.3.3 os and a new whatsapp downloaded from online..... and after instaltion i use whatsapp fixer and app still not runnig. (first i installed microSD card).
    12-29-18 08:36 AM
    Noup, not working for me.... I have passport with 10.3.3 os and a new whatsapp downloaded from online..... and after instaltion i use whatsapp fixer and app still not runnig. (first i installed microSD card).
    http://crackberry.com/its-nearly-201...rry-10-devices

Just sayin...
    12-29-18 10:59 AM
    Heh i will never stop using my passport...... at least as second phone
    12-29-18 12:58 PM
    Any new tutorials for whatsapp on passport, when i say new i mean from last month at least ?
    12-29-18 05:16 PM
    Any new tutorials for whatsapp on passport, when i say new i mean from last month at least ?
    If WhatsApp is a necessity for you, use an Android or iOS device.
    12-29-18 07:30 PM
41 12