I am now contemplating the idea of ordering the new Silver Edition, but I would really like to learn the experience others users have with the new Passport. I am more interested in the stability of the phone in terms of call quality, signal, battery life.
    08-21-15 04:48 AM
    I've only read positive things about your above questions. From what I understand, BlackBerry simply improved on the original hardware (stainless steel frame, better radio position, etc). Mine is arriving today via FedEx and I can't wait!

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    Racing24 and ioan_calin like this.
    08-21-15 04:56 AM
    Having some problems with WiFi signal though it seems to be a passport issue rather than a silver passport issue from what I've read so far. At a bar last night and my girlfriend was connecting to a public WiFi hotspot with an LG G3 that I couldn't eve see in a scan. Other than that the device has been great.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 05:41 AM
    I've had the SE Passport for three weeks now. Every single aspect of this purchase has been positive. I'm on AT&T, and my experience with LTE has been flawless. My buying experience from ShopBlackberry has been perfect. I got the $130 freebies package, which really makes for a positive buying experience.
    As for the device, I could not have made a better choice. My Note 4 sits in my drawer as I use the Passport exclusively. The screen is gorgeous, Blend is a cool plus, the battery life is absolutely insane, and the typing experience is a pleasant surprise.
    I would definitely jump on the Passport bandwagon.
    08-21-15 06:07 AM
    I could not help it and I ordered it today, from an online shop (I am from Romania), which is specialized, so to speak, in BlackBerry phones and accesories. It will arrive on Monday, counting the seconds until then
    08-21-15 12:56 PM
    Good call, tbh either pp model is very good, you will find some people liking one over the other but the device is great in any flavor

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 01:13 PM
    I have a Classic and my new Passport just arrived this morning. It is a beautiful device. Very well executed. I plan to split time between both devices. To be honest, each has its strengths and weaknesses and I love both.

Navigation on the Passport seems to have a bit more of a learning curve for me...I guess I am used to the tool belt and the physical phone keys, but the Passport is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 03:10 PM
    I tried 4 times to day to order the package deal in the dutch store but when getting to review order & Submit never shows the page.

So before I go to bed trying to order again. GUESS what the package deal was gone in the store.

I Feel disappointed because I just sold my Passport yesterday to orde this phone. I'm stuck with my old Z10 at the moment and only did it because it was a great deal.

I 'm angry , disappointed and edgy at the moment and ask myself what have I done selling my Passport. Arggh

I says know :

Compatible accessories include:

Passport Silver Edition Leather Flip Case
    Passport Silver Edition Leather Flex Shell
    Passport Silver Edition Sync Pod
    Complete list of compatible accessories

But this afternoon these items show up in the order and not know, ?

What does't it mean if it saying compatible accesoires include:

It's there in the package? because it doesn't show up in the order anymore.

UPDATE : I just order it with discount and I paid with Paypal and it saying that it include?

Maybe someone can tell me it it true because get confused of the last line in the blue text.
    Users of the new Passport Silver Edition, how do you like it?-faktuur-passport-silver.jpg
    Last edited by whatsever; 08-21-15 at 06:06 PM.
    08-21-15 05:04 PM
    I could not help it and I ordered it today, from an online shop (I am from Romania), which is specialized, so to speak, in BlackBerry phones and accesories. It will arrive on Monday, counting the seconds until then
    You made the right choice. Now, you will enjoy.
    08-21-15 06:59 PM
    Having some problems with WiFi signal though it seems to be a passport issue rather than a silver passport issue from what I've read so far. At a bar last night and my girlfriend was connecting to a public WiFi hotspot with an LG G3 that I couldn't eve see in a scan. Other than that the device has been great.

Posted via CB10
    Must be a problem with your wifi.
    I'm sitting at a truck stop and I can catch their wifi in my truck.
    08-21-15 11:47 PM
    I tried 4 times to day to order the package deal in the dutch store but when getting to review order & Submit never shows the page.

So before I go to bed trying to order again. GUESS what the package deal was gone in the store.

I Feel disappointed because I just sold my Passport yesterday to orde this phone. I'm stuck with my old Z10 at the moment and only did it because it was a great deal.

I 'm angry , disappointed and edgy at the moment and ask myself what have I done selling my Passport. Arggh

I says know :

Compatible accessories include:

Passport Silver Edition Leather Flip Case
    Passport Silver Edition Leather Flex Shell
    Passport Silver Edition Sync Pod
    Complete list of compatible accessories

But this afternoon these items show up in the order and not know, ?

What does't it mean if it saying compatible accesoires include:

It's there in the package? because it doesn't show up in the order anymore.

UPDATE : I just order it with discount and I paid with Paypal and it saying that it include?

Maybe someone can tell me it it true because get confused of the last line in the blue text.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faktuur Passport Silver.jpg 
Views:	1920 
Size:	567.1 KB 
ID:	367840
    I thought they were out of order last week for the goodies.
    Unless if it was for the north America That they were sold out
    08-21-15 11:53 PM
    Pocket gibberish.
    Last edited by Tre Lawrence; 08-22-15 at 09:46 AM.
    08-22-15 12:02 AM
    Double pocket gibberish.
    Last edited by Tre Lawrence; 08-22-15 at 09:47 AM.
    08-22-15 12:10 AM
    I've had my Silver Edition now for almost 24 hours. It's really a beautiful phone and photos just don't do it justice. When you hold it, it just feels awesome. I'd recommend the SE to anybody wanting a Passport.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    08-22-15 07:10 AM
    Happily sporting PP SE for some 96 hours, after migrating from PP Black. Can't say a bad word about the device, however, haven't noticed much difference either (I am an ordinary users, not an expert/geek/tester).

That said, I'd recommend SE for its looks alone :-)

SQW100-4 10.3.2.2339 & PB LTE 2.1.0.1753
    08-29-15 04:00 PM
    I've had the black passport for about 6+ months and I didn't have any issues. I sold it because I wanted the silver edition.

I've had the silver edition for 2 weeks now or so. Solid device. Couple major things I noticed that are far more superior on the silver edition:

- I find typing to be much quicker and the buttons more comfortable
    - speakers on the silver edition blow away my black version
    - the camera shutter speed has improved significantly

Overall, I'm very happy with an "upgrade". At first I wasn't going to because everyone had claimed that it's the same handset with a different shell. That's not the case with my own experience thus far.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 04:28 PM
    Had mine three weeks now and it's outstanding. The best blackberry I have ever had. I have had 9! Went in to local Rogers store and all three reps came over and were drooling. Keyboard swipes, responsiveness, speed of typing etc etc. So funny as I left them to go to wind mobile. They all said that blackberry is coming back round. Nice piece of gear said one. Big smile to myself as I thought of the isheep family.

BlackBerry Passport SE on OS 10.3.2.2226 Wind Mobile after 7 yrs with Rogers
    08-29-15 04:36 PM
    You will love it!! I have had mine for a couple of weeks and it is glorious. The phone feels very premium. The typing experience is amazing and you will love the phone!!

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2639 
    08-29-15 06:01 PM
    This phone has gotten me a lot of attention and thankfully it's an even split between girls (big surprise) and guys. A week ago my BlackBerry SE even got me laid when I was at the bar and was an easy segway in convo when it caught the woman's attention. It still feels unreal to this day.

 вιaсĸвεггч PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-29-15 07:33 PM
    You will love the BlackBerry Passport SE. Battery life is amazing, call quality has been impressive and overall build quality is the best I've seen compared to other phones like iPhone and Samsung products. Keyboard is softer and easier to type on compared to ATT passport.
    I've been on a PP since April, I came over from an iPhone 6 plus. I've been nothing short of amazed with BlackBerry, the OS and the passport.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 09:08 PM
    Thank you for all your comments. Indeed, having used it for a week now, I can say: WAW! it is truly the best BlackBerry out there, and it excels in all aspects: call quality, battery life, smoothness, and of course, is a sexy beast. It really turns heads around when you use it.
    Best phone I ever had and I am glad I got it.
    d.roc likes this.
    08-29-15 11:45 PM
    I like it so much. The more you use, the more you like it especially the silver one

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 08:46 AM