Oh, in that case, find a good friend that has a PC.
    Yes, find a friend who has a PC. Download that file to the desk top of a PC, attach your device to the PC via your USB, and double click on the file. The file will open and begin to run, it may stop and prompt you for your password if your device is password protected. Enter you password from the DOS prompt and let the file Run!

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    02-28-15 06:48 PM
    I ran the link again and it did not work and I got the same error. The BB flashes the red light repeatedly.

I have a PC at work but I have to wait until tomorrow morning to get there and try that I guess. This bloody sucks, I was contemplating getting rid of this one and getting the red passport but this makes me think that a 100 times over. Happened for absolutely no damn reason, I didn't mess with anything and the device was completely stock except for I had snap.
    02-28-15 06:52 PM
    Or install bootcamp....i always have a small partition with updated bootcamp just in case

STL100-4 10.3.1.2267
    02-28-15 06:53 PM
    I ran the link again and it did not work and I got the same error. The BB flashes the red light repeatedly.

I have a PC at work but I have to wait until tomorrow morning to get there and try that I guess. This bloody sucks, I was contemplating getting rid of this one and getting the red passport but this makes me think that a 100 times over. Happened for absolutely no damn reason, I didn't mess with anything and the device was completely stock except for I had snap.
    Your phone will work perfectly fine after you do the autoloader. It seems really bad now, but it will be okay.
    Mic_JP likes this.
    02-28-15 06:54 PM
    How can I make it stop blinking the red light on the top until I get to a PC? It blinks repeatedly for 3 times and goes away for a second and repeats. Surely would kill the battery if this continued until I can get to a PC tomorrow.
    02-28-15 06:57 PM

It's a lot easier with a pc
    02-28-15 06:57 PM
    How can I make it stop blinking the red light on the top until I get to a PC? It blinks repeatedly for 3 times and goes away for a second and repeats. Surely would kill the battery if this continued until I can get to a PC tomorrow.
    Keep it plugged in to the charger if you are worried about that.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-28-15 06:58 PM
    Okay guys I got to work and I am trying to get this crap done but now I am having computer issues. Our office computers aren't the best but we have a vaio laptop so I tried to download the file on the previous page and it said your browser is out of date and download one of these. So I downloaded Google Chrome and when I open the link it gives me some privacy error. "Your connection is not private" it just doesn't open the download page...this is so frustrating.

Can anyone help please?!?
    03-01-15 11:05 AM
    Okay guys I got to work and I am trying to get this crap done but now I am having computer issues. Our office computers aren't the best but we have a vaio laptop so I tried to download the file on the previous page and it said your browser is out of date and download one of these. So I downloaded Google Chrome and when I open the link it gives me some privacy error. "Your connection is not private" it just doesn't open the download page...this is so frustrating.

Can anyone help please?!?
    you might have to go in and allow it on your security or mcafee
    03-01-15 11:18 AM
    Fml....how
    03-01-15 11:24 AM
    Fml....how

Are you sure it's not your company IT policy, if so you won't be able to use it.
    03-01-15 11:25 AM
    This is why I suggested you use a friend's computer. Work computers often do not allow downloads from sites like Mega due to security policies. If your work has such an IT policy, you won't be able to do it there.
    03-01-15 11:44 AM
    The laptop we have at work is a stand alone laptop with nothing do with our IT. It must be the settings of Chrome or the laptop that can be changed, I just don't know how. I just brought the laptop home and connected to my own wifi and got the same your connection is not private error. Now I am downloading Firefox on it it and trying I guess.
    03-01-15 11:56 AM
    I have Firefox so hopefully I can help now. Not a Chrome or Google fan here.
    03-01-15 11:59 AM
    It won't even let me download Firefox. Chrome kept giving the same error when I tried to access Firefox site and then I got rid of it. I went to Internet explorer and tried to download Firefox and every time I click download it gives some certificate error and the download doesn't start. So now I am downloading the file on my MacBook and will try to put the file on the memory card and transfer it that way. Can't believe how freaking frustrating this has been.
    03-01-15 12:04 PM
    It's double frustrating as what you are attempting to do is such a simple process. Once you get that autoloader on the laptop, all will be well.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480 O2 UK
    03-01-15 12:26 PM
    You said this autoloader file is already on your MAC, so just copy it with pendrive to PC.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 01:31 PM
    So I finally got the autoloader file on my fianc�e's laptop. It's not recognized by any program that's on the laptop. What do I do from here? Do I need blackberry link on this computer too? How do I get this to work...
    03-01-15 06:43 PM
    You need to unzip with 7zip

It will give you an exe file

Posted on the best phone on the planet.
    03-01-15 06:44 PM
    Ok so I downloaded 7Zip and ran the file through it and some downloading occurred. I don't see where the file went or what to do next....I can't find the exe file anywhere.
    03-01-15 07:07 PM
    03-01-15 07:07 PM
    look in Documents or Download folder,
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    03-01-15 07:09 PM
    Looks like your in good hands , i'm out, thanks
    03-01-15 07:12 PM
    7 zip should be in the Downloads folder. You need to run the 7 zip installer.
    03-01-15 07:14 PM
    Is your autoloader also in the downloads folder?
    03-01-15 07:18 PM
94 1234