Okay now my upgrade is due with EE UK, I called and spoke with upgrades department "Which BlackBerry devices do you have?, we have the Priv...I then asked do you not have the Passport, only with business customers was the answer, we could give you a S7...or how about a iPhone SE which is the latest and best phones you can get but it all depends on which OS system you prefer, I said BlackBerry 10 is the best and far superior and faster rather that having to go in and out and reopened apps, where as in with Apple and Samsung you don't have the fluidity off having 8 apps open at the one time having a far better camera far easier typing experience with Passports fantastic qwerty keyboard, also they wanted 45 a month for both iPhone and S7 but when pushed said I could get it down to 35.99 and that was with 4gig unlimited calls and unlimited text, also nothing could be done with iPhone as apple control what all mobile phone providers prices.

After all this I am keeping my Passport which is still working great and just going on a sim only plan again so will negotiate a new deal which I can upgrade at any time if BlackBerry decide to push more with phone providers and produce a new Passport 2(Please do it chen!).

Just now my sim only plan consists of 6gig data, unlimited calls and unlimited text for 16.99 so will try for better deal very soon and will keep informed.

Posted via my magical Passport with BB10 none of Droid rubbish!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-02-16 09:05 AM
    I'm sure your provider loved the history lesson. AT least you didn't get a new phone but decided to stay with old reliable. Enjoy!
    06-02-16 09:17 AM
    Just curious... why ask for a Passport when you already have one? I'm sure you know that there aren't any new BB10 devices coming out this year.

*A3-A20
    06-02-16 10:14 AM
    I bought the OG back in October 2014 and I can't fault it at all, it's just such a great all round phone, had a look at my GF's iPhone 6s and it's just the same as my iPad 2 just smaller and personally I don't like OS on phone it's fine on iPad, the Samsung S7 I feel the same as the iPhone, so just makes sense to to get a brand new Passport but I would ask for a SE, also all the reasons I gave at start of post.

06-02-16 10:28 AM
    Yeah I did all that too when I wanted to upgrade from q10 to pp...I just went sim only and bought phone outright.

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE (1) - Passport SE (2)
    Mark bb10 likes this.
    06-02-16 04:06 PM
    If BlackBerry doesn't come out with a New Passport running BB10.
    I'm gone once my Passport dies.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:31 PM
    If BlackBerry doesn't come out with a New Passport running BB10.
    I'm gone once my Passport dies.

Posted via CB10
    Why? Just get another passport...

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 11:13 PM
    Why? Just get another passport...

Posted via CB10
    They need to make the camera better.
    That's all.

Right now I have a back up android phone for when I go on trips, just because the camera is better on the Android I have.

Otherwise I'd never touch the android

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 11:32 PM
    They need to make the camera better.
    That's all.

Right now I have a back up android phone for when I go on trips, just because the camera is better on the Android I have.

Otherwise I'd never touch the android

Posted via CB10
    If they updated the camera on Passport as in the focus speed then yes would be better, but the editing in the camera app is really quite good better than Droid, saying that the only ones I have tried are iPhone 6s and Samsung 7 maybe different in other phones.

06-04-16 11:00 PM
    Just curious... why ask for a Passport when you already have one? I'm sure you know that there aren't any new BB10 devices coming out this year.

*A3-A20
    Sorry did not see the second part of your question until after posted my answer to first part, yes I know that there are no new BB10 devices coming out this year or if ever but they are going to be releasing 2 new phones on Droid and maybe just maybe with a lot of hope they may produce a Passport 2 but as you know that's just a dream and they will be crushed undoubtedly.

Last edited by Mark bb10; 06-04-16 at 11:22 PM.
    06-04-16 11:08 PM
    It sucks that I cant upgrade to a new bb10 Passport as well. I was due for an upgrade last year. The only thing good about it is that I would be forced to pay double monthly If I did upgrade and take a subsidized phone.

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    06-05-16 03:30 AM
    If they updated the camera on Passport as in the focus speed then yes would be better, but the editing in the camera app is really quite good better than Droid, saying that the only ones I have tried are iPhone 6s and Samsung 7 maybe different in other phones.

My back up Android is the LG V10.
    It has a fabulous camera and editing software.
    Just not a fan of the UI of the overall phone. But that's all due to Android.

Posted via CB10
    Mark bb10 likes this.
    06-05-16 06:47 AM