Hi everyone. I'm currently on 10.3.2.2514 with Tmobile. I need wifi calling and I need the android runtime to be working. Early on I remember hear people saying some OS update after mine broke the wifi calling and/or the android runtime, which is why I have been hesitating to do the update. But more and more it is getting harder to get on websites without a certificate error comings up and the browser closes. Is the latest OS of 10.3.3.xxxx for Tmobile working fine for both wifi calling and android runtime? Thanks for your response.
    12-11-18 08:26 PM
    Hi everyone. I'm currently on 10.3.2.2514 with Tmobile. I need wifi calling and I need the android runtime to be working. Early on I remember hear people saying some OS update after mine broke the wifi calling and/or the android runtime, which is why I have been hesitating to do the update. But more and more it is getting harder to get on websites without a certificate error comings up and the browser closes. Is the latest OS of 10.3.3.xxxx for Tmobile working fine for both wifi calling and android runtime? Thanks for your response.
    Hey Rick,

I can't speak to Wi-Fi Calling but I can tell you that the Android Runtime is running perfectly on 10.3.3.3216. You should have no trouble with any Android apps that otherwise work with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-18 09:10 PM
    Hey Rick,

I can't speak to Wi-Fi Calling but I can tell you that the Android Runtime is running perfectly on 10.3.3.3216. You should have no trouble with any Android apps that otherwise work with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Trumpet, possible that Rick is confusing the Android updates for Key that broke WFC for those Android devices on TMO?
    12-11-18 09:21 PM
    Trumpet, possible that Rick is confusing the Android updates for Key that broke WFC for those Android devices on TMO?
    Could be, but he specifically asks about 10.3.3.xxxx so I'm pretty sure he's wanting to know about his Passport.

Rick, did you specifically hear about problems with the Passport and WFC after 10.3.2? There have been all sorts of fun issues with the Key line from what I understand but if those are what you're worried about they would not apply to BB10 devices of any version...

Posted via CB10
    12-11-18 09:27 PM
    You can install the missing certs here:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=CA&lang=en
    12-12-18 12:00 AM
    Hi everyone. Thanks for all the input. I tried to do the minimal amount needed to get this browser to work and Thanks Conite, it worked by just adding certificate with that app. Thanks again for always answering and helping us BlackBerry users, even the ones that can't let BB10 go.
    12-12-18 09:26 PM