The way things are with BB10 at this point of time I'd be happy just with incremental updates, if any. But I'd really wish for improved Camera codes and an updated browser keeping up with latest support.
    12-13-15 09:55 AM
    to ignore an incoming call. without hanging up.
    12-13-15 09:57 AM
    Personally, I love this device. I've been using the Classic as my daily driver because the size of it suits my physical job more than that of the Passport. But that doesn't mean that I can't wait to get back to this thing as it is just a brilliant device and it's very slick to use. With a couple of minor things missing that hopefully are somewhere on BlackBerry's radar:

1) cut/copy/paste keyboard shortcuts
    The use of the capacitive keyboard is great for editing text except it feels like it is missing a way to do this basic function without having to use the screen. I know that the Passport doesn't have an 'alt' key but there should still be a way to do this. Long press on 'C, X, or V' perhaps? I guess that would also type an upper case letter but surely there could be a way to make it work...

2) keyboard sensitivity adjustment
    I love having the trackpad on the Classic but to really get it to fly, I have the sensitivity turned up and have developed a more precise 'touch' to get it to work. I would love the option to do this on the Passport and it feels like a logical thing to provide the option for customizing.

Anyone else have anything they would like to see implemented on the Passport to have it perform even better?
    For #1, I just hold the virtual shift key with left thumb and drag around on the pkb with right. Exact same as any previous BlackBerry except the shift is virtual. Isn't that what you're talking about?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    12-13-15 10:44 AM
    Soft keyboard with multiple languages!!!

I love silent keyboard Thnx dev but this needs to be in the OS!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 10:59 AM
    For #1, I just hold the virtual shift key with left thumb and drag around on the pkb with right. Exact same as any previous BlackBerry except the shift is virtual. Isn't that what you're talking about?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    It's still missing the actual keyboard shortcut to cut, copy, and paste. Yes, you can highlight the text with the keyboard, but then you have to use the on-screen buttons to actually do anything with the highlighted text. Another press of shift + 'x,c, or v' would do the trick.

With the Classic, for instance, you can click on the trackpad and select copy or cut and then again to paste once you have text saved to the clipboard. It would be nice if there was a similar way to do this with the Passport's keyboard / capacitive capabilities without having to use the screen.
    anon(9155131) likes this.
    12-13-15 01:18 PM
    Dark hub is useless on a passport! It sports a LCD screen! Dark hub would save battery power only on a OLED screen...

Posted via CB10
    So people like me, who like a dark hub, cannot get one because of that? Wow, if companies like MS with Windows 10 or Linux theming guys thought like this... What I mean is: it's not about saving battery power, it's about preferring the look of a dark component, in this case the Hub.

But I'm guessing you're in favor of removing the dark theme of the contacts app on the PP as well?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-14-15 01:22 AM
    Copy / paste with keyboard is not present on any BlackBerry's I have and also the priv doesn't seem to have that

Or is there a trick on classic or Q10 to make that happen??

Old palm and webOS (R.I.P.) had that already...!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 03:16 AM
    Copy / paste with keyboard is not present on any BlackBerry's I have and also the priv doesn't seem to have that

Or is there a trick on classic or Q10 to make that happen??

Old palm and webOS (R.I.P.) had that already...!!!

Posted via CB10
    There's no trick but with the Classic (and any legacy device) you can use the trackpad as a button which will bring up the copy/paste commands so you don't actually need to use the screen. Basically, it would be nice if the capacitive keyboard behaves like the trackpad in as many scenarios as possible.
    12-14-15 03:19 AM
    Dark hub is useless on a passport! It sports a LCD screen! Dark hub would save battery power only on a OLED screen...

Posted via CB10
    Battery saving is not issue - you're right, the Passport is not AMOLED, so dark screens don't save energy. To many though, a dark hub would look much better and cause less eye strain / discomfort than bright white screen; particularly when using hub in a dark environment.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 03:53 AM
    Battery saving is not issue - you're right, the Passport is not AMOLED, so dark screens don't save energy. To many though, a dark hub would look much better and cause less eye strain / discomfort than bright white screen; particularly when using hub in a dark environment.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    MOST of us can agree that a dark theme throughout the OS would be a welcomed addition but it's not really Passport specific.
    12-14-15 10:27 AM
    There's no trick but with the Classic (and any legacy device) you can use the trackpad as a button which will bring up the copy/paste commands so you don't actually need to use the screen. Basically, it would be nice if the capacitive keyboard behaves like the trackpad in as many scenarios as possible.
    Thanks man, I knew there should be an option, at least on the Classic

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:58 PM
    Using the capacitive keyboard for marking multiple items in lists, I think that wouldn't be too hard like highlighting words while keeping a finger on the virtual shift key

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 03:04 PM
    Using the capacitive keyboard for marking multiple items in lists, I think that wouldn't be too hard like highlighting words while keeping a finger on the virtual shift key

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what you mean by this...

What type of lists?
    12-15-15 12:45 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean by this...

What type of lists?
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-delete-m...our-blackberry

It can explain it better then me with my lame English skill (sory for that)

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 03:49 PM
    Go 'tweet' somewhere else that's more relevant for your complaints please. This thread is supposed to be positive and be about hopeful improvements to the OS. People from BlackBerry do occasionally read these forums but posting garbage like that makes the whole thread less credible. Please stay on topic.
    Lol I don't "tweet" twit...
    Some times the truth hurts and if people from blackberry can't handle it oh well. My statement is 100% correct and bb10 should be saved.

Blackberry Passport
    01-08-16 10:38 AM
40 12