Hello Community,

I accedentally Updated My Viber that I got from the Amazon App over the Google Play Store Update.

Now I can't open it.

After I removed it. I tried again to download it from the Amazon App, I cant.

How can I make viber work again?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    05-27-16 01:40 PM
    search the forums for a working version or latest working version
    05-27-16 01:42 PM
    I also have the same problem so I reached out to the Viber support group. Their response was not good at all...

"Thank you for reaching out to us.
    In order to better allocate our limited company resources in the most efficient way possible, we have decided to discontinue support for Viber on your platform. This means you will not be able to download or activate Viber using your device.
    We apologize for the inconvenience."

So yeah, no more Viber for Blackberry apparently. What sucks is they didn't even send out any advisories about this.
    06-13-16 12:55 PM
    I also have the same problem so I reached out to the Viber support group. Their response was not good at all...

"Thank you for reaching out to us.
    In order to better allocate our limited company resources in the most efficient way possible, we have decided to discontinue support for Viber on your platform. This means you will not be able to download or activate Viber using your device.
    We apologize for the inconvenience."

So yeah, no more Viber for Blackberry apparently. What sucks is they didn't even send out any advisories about this.
    Wow! No wonder. I too had the same issue a few days ago after updating. Well that answers the question.
    06-13-16 05:36 PM
    I did it a while ago and it kept crashing everytime I open it. Then I read it somewhere that you'll not supposed to upgrade the app, just stay on the same version and it shall works fine.

Have you tried installing the Colbalt BlackBerry Google ID? To completely delete the newer version of Viber and sideload the older one, which I recommend 5.6.5.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport - 1st one in Vietnam
    06-13-16 07:41 PM
    Hi download Viber 5.6.5.1883 you can find this version all over the net. It works fine on my Passport SE and Z10. Version 6.0 does not work. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE and semi retired Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 11:24 PM
    Hello Community,

I accedentally Updated My Viber that I got from the Amazon App over the Google Play Store Update.

Now I can't open it.

After I removed it. I tried again to download it from the Amazon App, I cant.

How can I make viber work again?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    you can try viber 10 from bbw

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 10:03 AM
    Hi download Viber 5.6.5.1883 you can find this version all over the net. It works fine on my Passport SE and Z10. Version 6.0 does not work. Viber at this time is not supporting BlackBerry with their latest version. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE and semi retired Z10
    06-16-16 03:32 AM
    Use ver. not high than 5.6
    06-16-16 05:39 AM