08-13-15 09:30 AM
77 ... 234
    Thankfully I've never had a pocket dialing problem, but that's probably because I use a little cloth bag for my phone and that goes into my purse.

I am not allowed to post a link, but amazon sells a BlackBerry Passport case that is a folio by Noot Products. I have "swipe to wake" enabled and it still doesn't turn on even if I have my phone squashed in a pocket. Best $7 I ever spent.
    08-11-15 10:44 PM
    Hey so,

I'm about a week into the Passport, still getting used to some things such as typing, but I have not found a solution around what has become a fairly serious problem - my passport is doing all kinds of stuff while in my pocket. Stuff that's getting me in trouble.

I have reduced the screen timeout time to 10 seconds, and I have gotten in the habit of actually clicking the button quickly before I ever put the thing in my pocket. I have turned off swipe to unlock. But still, when I pull it out, it is often in the middle of doing some elaborate action that would have required 4-5 steps. I wasn't going to post this here, until it tweeted a bunch of jibberish at a professional rival that made it look like I was trolling him.

Anyone else have this problem? Any solution? Maybe it's just so big that it constantly rubs on me, or even has its button pushed by my pocket? Help?
    They have a slip pouch with sleeper magnet in shopcrackberry! There's no belt clip with that pouch which fits even into skinny jeans as it has a very low profile! That's the best solution! In the pic are two versions, the BlackBerry version and another made by PDAir.

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    Attachment 366641
    08-13-15 09:30 AM
77 ... 234