I'm in iraq and using blackberry passport
    Bbw doesn't support iraq
    How can i use bbw and download apps.
    06-02-18 11:15 PM
    Hmmm... Either use a VPN or move to another country.
    06-03-18 02:30 AM
    Or buy a KEYone/KEY2
    06-03-18 05:42 AM
    The browser is the main thing most "apps" use, whether it's in blackberry world, or the play store. Games wouldn't load inside an HTML frame, so you'll need to use a cheap VPN service to obtain those from BlackBerry world.

Cheers.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    06-03-18 06:01 AM
    The browser is the main thing most "apps" use, whether it's in blackberry world, or the play store. Games wouldn't load inside an HTML frame, so you'll need to use a cheap VPN service to obtain those from BlackBerry world.

Cheers.

Typed using my BlackBerry Passport running the latest QNX software release 10.3.3 on Freedom Mobile DC-HSPA+
    How can i install vpn ?
    06-03-18 09:32 AM
    How. An i use vpn without use bbw ?
    06-03-18 09:34 AM
    https://vpnreactor.com just add the VPN settings after signing up, pending the website isn't blocked.

06-03-18 10:05 AM
    Depending on the apps you need it's possible the developers may have posted the bar files to CrackBerry. You can sideload them to your device from a PC.

Or buy a KEYone/KEY2
    If BlackBerry services aren't working or available on a BB10 device in Iraq I doubt they would be on BB Android.
    06-03-18 09:57 PM

If BlackBerry services aren't working or available on a BB10 device in Iraq I doubt they would be on BB Android.
    What are you talking about? Android powered Blackberries are not dependent of any "Blackberry Services". They're Android devices. So they'll work anywhere in the world, as long as there are cell towers where the OP is located lol
    06-04-18 04:58 AM
    Depending on the apps you need it's possible the developers may have posted the bar files to CrackBerry. You can sideload them to your device from a PC.

Thanks
    I will install bar apps
    But where do i find bar apps ?
    06-04-18 09:09 AM
    06-04-18 10:04 AM
    What are you talking about? Android powered Blackberries are not dependent of any "Blackberry Services". They're Android devices. So they'll work anywhere in the world, as long as there are cell towers where the OP is located lol
    BlackBerry apps are still connecting to BlackBerry servers on BB Android just as they are on BB10. If BlackBerry is blocking these services or not providing these apps on Google Play to users in Iraq you may not have access to all features or new updates.

If you're buying it just for Google services you might as well get a regular Android device unless you value a physical keyboard really highly.

Thanks
    I will install bar apps
    But where do i find bar apps ?
    There isn't an easy way to find them but try here,

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-apps-f274/
    06-04-18 11:02 AM
    Vpn I'm sorry dude but that's kinda obvious.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-19 12:57 PM
    Vpn I'm sorry dude but that's kinda obvious.

Posted via CB10
    It's kinda obvious this thread is 18 months old too.

Posted via CB10 using my P'9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    12-13-19 03:57 PM