Hello All. I recently was following instructions to resolve bberror/bb10-0015. During thr reboot process there was a message saying'Do not interrupt this process as you phone may become UNUSABLE'. . Well my charging cable accidentally came out of my CPU and it seems as so. Now when I try to do the reboot process using Blackberry Link, I get this message ' Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2]' and it never fully download the update. Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve. Please help. I just purchased the Passport Silver and cant return it.
    12-23-17 10:28 PM
    Hi, you need to download and use an autoloader to restore your device. It's not too hard, just search the forums for instructions.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-17 07:57 AM
    Hello All. I recently was following instructions to resolve bberror/bb10-0015. During thr reboot process there was a message saying'Do not interrupt this process as you phone may become UNUSABLE'. . Well my charging cable accidentally came out of my CPU and it seems as so. Now when I try to do the reboot process using Blackberry Link, I get this message ' Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2]' and it never fully download the update. Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve. Please help. I just purchased the Passport Silver and cant return it.
    Download autoloader to PC, unzip it, plug in your phone, and run the autoloader.

https://mega.nz/#!EJQUSIYJ!-g77DzNbq...QLrlWk78FSXqxk
    12-24-17 09:30 AM
    Download autoloader to PC, unzip it, plug in your phone, and run the autoloader.

https://mega.nz/#!EJQUSIYJ!-g77DzNbq...QLrlWk78FSXqxk
    Hi contie is this 3057?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-17 09:34 AM
    Hi contie is this 3057?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    12-24-17 09:35 AM
    Ok, I've been trying for a week to download the Autoloader. I tried going through Google drive and the Mega link. that was posted. None of them seem to be able to upload to upload onto my computer. (I also tried the process on all 3 of my computers. The furthest I got was the Phone Screen at least says Blackberry instead of the [A:0x000000A2]' error but as I try to reset the phone via Blackberry Link, It would stop right in the middle of extracting software and would give me the error message A:0x000000A2 on the cpu screen. Is there a way, I could send pics for everyone to view. Or can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong. IO even went to Blackberry's site and downloaded the Autoloader there but still nothing. I would love to just wipe and restart everything. I really appreciate this forum but the phone is essentially a beautiful brick right now. Pleeeaseeee help
    12-29-17 11:46 AM
    Ok, I've been trying for a week to download the Autoloader. I tried going through Google drive and the Mega link. that was posted. None of them seem to be able to upload to upload onto my computer. (I also tried the process on all 3 of my computers. The furthest I got was the Phone Screen at least says Blackberry instead of the [A:0x000000A2]' error but as I try to reset the phone via Blackberry Link, It would stop right in the middle of extracting software and would give me the error message A:0x000000A2 on the cpu screen. Is there a way, I could send pics for everyone to view. Or can someone please tell me what am I doing wrong. IO even went to Blackberry's site and downloaded the Autoloader there but still nothing. I would love to just wipe and restart everything. I really appreciate this forum but the phone is essentially a beautiful brick right now. Pleeeaseeee help
    I'm not sure what your phone message has anything to do with you being able to download the autoloader to your computer.

I'm at a loss as to what to tell you. Maybe find someone that has some technical expertise to help you download the file.
    12-29-17 11:55 AM