Hi Guys,

I just found a problem where when I unplug my device from the link connection, my hub kind of froze there, I can't move them or swipe to the right. However, other functions all work. I have to restart the device, has anybody faced this problem before?

Battery also doesn't last long.
    01-10-15 12:22 PM
    That's just how mine started to act in and now that device is down with no mobile /sim from unknown source and rebooting on its own. First symptom that something was wrong was hub freezing when disconnected from Link

NewsFlash! The highest rankin g American citizen is using a BlackBerry
    01-10-15 12:28 PM
    That's just how mine started to act in and now that device is down with no mobile /sim from unknown source and rebooting on its own. First symptom that something was wrong was hub freezing when disconnected from Link

Have fixed it yet? Should I worry about this?
    01-10-15 12:31 PM
    Have fixed it yet? Should I worry about this?
    No fix as of yet. Think the only solution to this is a warranty replacement and if not under warranty it's pretty much junk.

01-16-15 02:08 AM
    Do you have the latest bblink installed on computer and what version of window are you using!?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 11:17 AM
    I had to remove BlackBerry link which was slowing down my computer and software that I run on computer to communicate to machines. Install only blend and drivers, uncheck the link while installing software.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 11:22 AM
    I have the latest version on bblink on Windows 8.1. What is most frustrating is that this is an age old problem on Z10s and I can't seem to find one concrete link to a certain fix. I have seen forum threads from as far back as 2013 lamenting this issue and it bothers me n a way that after all this time Blackberry still hasn't really addressed this. I have to be straight and commend Blackberry for all their trying to resolve it still but Rogers on the other hand has been just what's expected of them. Imagine this, I don't have the original receipt so Blackberry confirmed that it is a Rogers original device. Rogers system is showing the phone was activated by their agent, that said agent is showing a Samsung Galaxy with this imei that's on my phone. Now for crying out loud, can they not realize that this was some inside tampering that went on.
    01-16-15 01:19 PM