Does anyone know if blackberry is planning to release an official unlocked version of the curved passport? Or is this an att exclusive?
    03-31-15 12:28 AM
    Curved? Or you mean "rounded corners?"

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 01:48 AM
    There are a couple of offers from third parties. But I haven't met anyone yet who has done it.
    03-31-15 06:05 AM
    Just want the wireless charging

Moto X 2014 / Q10
    03-31-15 09:38 PM
    I doubt, they will release one with curved edges like the AT&T passport

that was just an AT&T redesign, they used to do this in the past with other phones as well.
    04-05-15 09:25 PM
    Does anyone know if blackberry is planning to release an official unlocked version of the curved passport? Or is this an att exclusive?
    Ummm, just unlock it yourself?

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/
    Last edited by Poi25; 04-06-15 at 12:51 AM.
    04-06-15 12:08 AM
    yup, just buy an AT&T passport and get it unlocked, if you qualify for an unlock with AT&T they can help, if not then buy a code,

either way just buy it and get it unlocked
    04-06-15 01:58 AM
    I just received the AT&T Passport today. Hopped on the AT&T website and it gave me the error: "Error: We found no record of the IMEI Number you entered. Check your device's 15-digit IMEI Number by dialing *#06# (errorCode.ULP2003)"

Called AT&T, spoke with a representative and then a supervisor. Lady said because I'm not a customer I have to use the website to unlock. I told her, respectfully that I'm trying to use the website but there's nothing I can do because it's giving me an error. She proceeded to try and convince me that this is not actually an AT&T phone and that it's a fake. I wanted to call her many names, because she's ******* stupid.

I guess this is AT&T's sly way of not adhering to the new legislation in place. Say they'll fully support device unlocking for non-AT&T customers but throw an error on the website that says the IMEI isn't found and then say "Sorry, there's nothing we can do."

I ended up calling back and getting a representative who escalated a support ticket and hopefully will receive an unlock code within 2 days. Keep trying with these sneaky bitches if they give you the runaround.

Just want the wireless charging

Moto X 2014 / Q10
    Wireless charging works great. Going to use it for a few weeks but first impression is it feels a little "cheaper." I made another thread for questions and I'll post updates there after I evaluate more. Screen does go way brighter than the unlocked.
    04-06-15 06:59 PM
    Bring up the law and rip their ***
    04-06-15 07:27 PM
    Bring up the law and rip their ***
    Trust me, I did. But Latisha (that was literally her name) said something to the effect of: "Sir I understand you're bringing up the law but I'm going by what I am told and I've been told that if you are not an AT&T customer, you have to use the website to unlock."

I was ******* trying to use the website, it's broken! Unbelievable dealing with stupid mindless drones, and equally hard trying to maintain respectful composure.
    04-06-15 07:35 PM