Any suggestion what is the best way to source the unlock codes for BB Passport locked to Telus? Telus is not being reasonable with their fees as they supposedly have go thru BB to get the codes. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
    08-14-16 08:08 PM
    Just use one of the many online services. There are a lot of reasonably priced ones out there, just look for reviews.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    08-14-16 08:23 PM
    check youtube videos and the comments along with it. Yeah always base on reviews like the above poster stated.
    08-17-16 12:00 AM
    I use quickphoneunlock just Google it. I've unlocked 10 BlackBerry and Android phones using them, no problems other than sometimes they are a bit slow and need a little bump via their online chat to get things moving.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 12:54 AM
    I use quickphoneunlock just Google it. I've unlocked 10 BlackBerry and Android phones using them, no problems other than sometimes they are a bit slow and need a little bump via their online chat to get things moving.

Posted via CB10
    Not so quick then lol, I just went with freemycellphone.com and they don't reply to emails. I noticed that these guys don't like to reply to paying customers, bad for business.
    08-20-16 02:38 PM
    Any suggestion what is the best way to source the unlock codes for BB Passport locked to Telus? Telus is not being reasonable with their fees as they supposedly have go thru BB to get the codes. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
    cellunlocker.net. Very reputable used them since the BlackBerry OS days. Even the of one instance for Bb10 when they gave me the wrong code and I was on my last attempt and the rep gave me the wrong code again they shipped me another Z10 as a replacement and I wiped and sent mine in. Cheapest and reliable usually 24hra or less and they DO respond to paying or inquiring customers!!

 P A S S P O R T ;=> Yeah it gets me excited
    08-20-16 08:55 PM
    cellunlocker.net. Very reputable used them since the BlackBerry OS days. Even the of one instance for Bb10 when they gave me the wrong code and I was on my last attempt and the rep gave me the wrong code again they shipped me another Z10 as a replacement and I wiped and sent mine in. Cheapest and reliable usually 24hra or less and they DO respond to paying or inquiring customers!!

This. I've unlocked like half a dozen phones from them and no problems.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-20-16 09:16 PM
    they DO respond to paying or inquiring customers!!

What I love to hear! I will try them out if freemycellphone.com ever gets back to me. I used a dongle to read codes off blackberry OS back in those days, I used to work in a cellphone warehouse and we had orders of 1000 blackberry pearls that needed to be unlocked.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-21-16 03:43 PM

I also had a very good experience with them when unlocking my Q10.
    08-21-16 11:30 PM
    And my mention above didn't get a like itself ... thanks guys for showing your experiences with cellunlocker - I honestly thought I was the only one.

Funny enough they've always had this potential offer of uploading your unlocking experiences you could get your next unlock free. I've never submitted for 2 basic reasons: no time I want to unlock to immediately use my phone, lol, and I've always relied and enjoyed their service above all and have never been let down I have no problem paying my fees!

I'll be engaging them for corporate unlock requests when the time comes.
    08-23-16 06:42 PM
    Hey guys, just an update, Its been 8 days since I ordered from freeyourcellphone.com. I have not received a code and through emails he has promised to give me a full refund, nothing yet. I opened a paypal claim against him so I can get my refund. STAY AWAY FROM THEM, I will post on the Unlocking section as well, to warn others. Once I receive my refund, I will go to cellunlocker, has anybody tried crackberry's partner getunlocked.com?
    08-27-16 08:57 AM
    Not so quick then lol, I just went with freemycellphone.com and they don't reply to emails. I noticed that these guys don't like to reply to paying customers, bad for business.
    They seem not to be quick unlocking BlackBerry phones. I have my unlock codes for Androids in less than six hours though. QuickPhoneUnlock never ignores my messages. Haven't been disappointed yet. I've used them so much they sent me an envelope full of business cards and a coupon. LOL.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 11:26 AM
    Hey guys, thank you for all the replies. I was successful in purchasing an unlock code for this Passport from a vendor in Canada On eBay. About $15 and 2 days turnaround. The unlock was done without a hitch.
    08-28-16 08:09 PM