How to resolve this issue. I need to install citrix secure hub on my passport and its only available on google play. Is there any solution to this problem?
    01-31-18 02:03 AM
    How to resolve this issue. I need to install citrix secure hub on my passport and its only available on google play. Is there any solution to this problem?
    Not sure if this is relevant, but basically, it states Citrix is no longer compatible with 10.3.1 and onwards:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ceiver-933076/
    01-31-18 05:07 AM
    The wailing cries of the last remaining BB10 users is becoming louder. Pretty soon they will cannibalize each other. Fighting each other for the last Z and Q devices until ........picture Madmax
    01-31-18 07:18 AM
    No apk available in the Web? Did you check on apkmirror?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-18 08:23 AM
    BLACK CAT is always around us

Posted via CB10
    01-31-18 11:29 AM
    BLACK CAT is always around us

Posted via CB10
    What is BLACK CAT?
    01-31-18 12:10 PM
    Yalp Store : works great

Posted via CB10
    01-31-18 12:17 PM
    The wailing cries of the last remaining BB10 users is becoming louder. Pretty soon they will cannibalize each other. Fighting each other for the last Z and Q devices until ........picture Madmax
    Run I tell you run away.............................................. ........Godzilla..............Godzilla
    Attached Thumbnails Unfortunately Google play store on blackberry passport silver edition has stopped working-2000.jpg  
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-01-18 07:33 AM
    I am a well-known booster of BB10 and would defend it against most attacks, as I think it is still a top performer (within its limited scope of functionality) in 2018.

But I agree with you completely that it's irrational to do more than shrug when any Android functionality ceases to function. The 4.3 Jelly Bean runtime is frozen in time in the summer or 2013, and hasn't been supported by Android for close to two years. It's still on version 18 of the Android APIs. The current version. I believe, is 28! Ten versions of APIs feels like about two generations in human terms.

BB10 may not be dead yet, but the 4.3 runtime is as close to dead as one can imagine. It's absolutely unacceptable for enterprise use. We tell our clients that Marshmallow should be the lowest allowable Android version on their network resources.

If BB10 was really being supported, they would offer a patch to permanently disable the Android runtime!

Posted with my trusty Z10
    02-01-18 09:03 AM
    I am a well-known booster of BB10 and would defend it against most attacks, as I think it is still a top performer (within its limited scope of functionality) in 2018.

But I agree with you completely that it's irrational to do more than shrug when any Android functionality ceases to function. The 4.3 Jelly Bean runtime is frozen in time in the summer or 2013, and hasn't been supported by Android for close to two years. It's still on version 18 of the Android APIs. The current version. I believe, is 28! Ten versions of APIs feels like about two generations in human terms.

BB10 may not be dead yet, but the 4.3 runtime is as close to dead as one can imagine. It's absolutely unacceptable for enterprise use. We tell our clients that Marshmallow should be the lowest allowable Android version on their network resources.

If BB10 was really being supported, they would offer a patch to permanently disable the Android runtime!

Which is turn would probable be a big boost for BB10 performance in general... I've always wonder what it would have been like with out the resource hog of the Runtime (and BBM too).

But if it's true that they have shutdown the signing servers for developers, your going to find native app aren't going to be very useful too much longer if they require changes to be made.... like where they pull their data from.
    02-01-18 09:36 AM
    Which is turn would probable be a big boost for BB10 performance in general... I've always wonder what it would have been like with out the resource hog of the Runtime (and BBM too).

But if it's true that they have shutdown the signing servers for developers, your going to find native app aren't going to be very useful too much longer if they require changes to be made.... like where they pull their data from.
    The list of apps I use on BB10 is very short:

Hub/email
    Calendar
    Contacts
    Remember
    BlackBerry Maps
    BlackBerry Weather
    File Manager with OneDrive
    BlackBerry Browser
    Clock/Alarm
    Compass

That's it. Every single one of those are stock and come pre-installed on the phone. Some (Maps, Weather, OneDrive, Browser) are tied to external standards and APIs that are likely to change over the next few years. But most of the functions I use won't break unless the standards and/or APIs for MS Exchange change, which won't happen without years of advanced notice from Microsoft.

My five-year old BB10 phones frankly feel more future-proof than my KEYone these days.

Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-01-18 09:48 AM
    If you don't need the Google service then try to install APK pure. It's an android appstore.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-18 12:48 AM