I was always able to share contacts on previous OS posted below. I've upgraded to 10.3.1 and can not seem able to share any of them now.

Anyone else?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR, OS
    03-01-15 09:03 PM
    I had that issue and upgraded the app files. Works like a charm.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    03-01-15 09:23 PM

Here's the post.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    03-01-15 09:26 PM
    Excellent! thanks for the help. I had just finished getting those file and going to install now.

03-01-15 10:36 PM
    Well, I upgrade and I still have the issue!

"This contact's data can't e shared" is what I get still. and this is on my Z30 and my Z10 as well!!

This is ridiculous!!!

Too many variables are going wrong with this freakin' update.

1 - Volume issues
    2 - My regular email address that use to pop up normally when composing, are not appearing anymore as if I lost the lost the history. I've been wanting to do that manually forever and can't figure it out. But it does it on it's own! Then and I have to recreate them.
    3 - LinkedIn is creating havoc with y contact list (and of course, BB says it's the app...)
    4 - Contacts in general are a mess, this is the worst contact address book (the way it manages it from the difference sources) (NO UNIFORMITY from BB to Outlook or vice versa: Ex. When I create a new contact in Outlook 2013, the work email shows up as personal. If I make the correction on BB, it reverts back after the next sync. grrrr.
    Also, as of late, I am losing contacts through this mess!
    5 - etc...

I am usually very patient with new stuff, but Blackberry now is constantly having failures with the BB10 OS, never mind the Playbook, which still leaves me disappointment and honestly a was of money, my money! WHEN DOES IT STOP!!!

If it isn't working, don't freakin' release it!

NOW I need help resolving these issues and need specific instructions that will resolve the issues.

Being told that I have to wipe, reinstall, blitz, etc...should not be what we should be doing. Yes, I am tech savvy, but I can just imagine the FRUSTRATION non tech people go through and why they are turned off from Blackberry. (don't get me wrong, I'm not disillusioned that it happens on other platforms). but BB has had 3 years to get their **** together!

Who can help me know , please? I need to get these things up and running and I'm not being productive at all! Since the update. The worst, I was travelling throughout the week and depended on this device all the time. EPIC fail! I was more frustrated and angry that I could not be productive and wasting time trying to fix it!

Let's not even talk about Blackberry Travel not working for me anymore on the passport. my Z30 is getting all the updates and everything, no luck on my Passport!

Now I need help to resolve this contact sharing issue and any of the above issues. Can anybody actually help me?

03-02-15 07:49 AM
    Are you using BES? Maybe that permission is off.....

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 11:56 AM
    Are you using BES? Maybe that permission is off.....

Posted via CB10
    Not on BES. This is my personal phone
    03-02-15 11:05 PM
    I have the same issues. There is no solution? Very bad from blackberry

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 04:46 AM
    once again BB fails. i am also stuck with this stupid business phone BB passport. i am unable to share contacts and the screen flickers. so i guess this isn't a business phone any more. BB doesn't seem to have any solutions for this since about a month. its amazing how this company works.
    hope someone has a solution for this asap or i will have to dump BB phones.
    03-26-15 02:46 AM
    After updating to : SR, OS
    We can share contacts again!! Yeah!!!
    That was one pain point for me.

Awesome !!!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR, OS
    06-04-15 06:02 PM
    I had to upgrade to SR OS for the contact sharing to work again. So happy it is working
    07-07-15 03:30 PM