Aloha folks.

Does anyone know of any ultra thin case that will allow you to use the Passport Charging Stand while the case is on? For the 9900, there is a case logic ultra-thin that tapers off on the bottom so that you can pop the phone into the charging stand, and I'm hoping that the Passport has a similar case.

I checked high and low on Amazon and other sites but found nothing that looked like it would work. The issue is you've got to have a case that basically tapers or ends at the bottom so that you can slide the Passport into the charging stand, and because it's a "Slot" you have to slide it into, the case interferes if it's got any thickness to it at all.

Anyone that may have found a case that works with the charging stand, please chime in.

Many thanks in advance!
    12-19-16 08:19 PM
    Check the CrackBerry Store, there might be one.
    12-19-16 10:20 PM
    If it is the passport charging stand, it has two options. The charging stand comes with a filler block than can be removed when you use a case or added when you go without.

Posted via CB10
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    12-19-16 11:25 PM
    If it is the passport charging stand, it has two options. The charging stand comes with a filler block than can be removed when you use a case or added when you go without.

Posted via CB10
    Now that's funny. I seem to recall this NOW that you mention it, but must have totally forgotten when I read the instructions that came with the stand. The stand itself is so well made that the "Filler Block" looks permanent. It took me a while to get it off the first time, but yes, once off you can use just about ANY case. Blackberry thought of everything, as they usually do.

MANY THANKS!

Ultra Thin Case for Passport that allows use of Charging Stand?-homer_simpson_doh_400x288.jpg
    joseanmx likes this.
    12-20-16 09:06 AM
    I use an Amzer (pudding case) on my Passport and it fits fine on my Kidigi charge stand.
    12-20-16 09:10 AM
    I use this and the kickstand helps make it more luxury and useful. BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition Flex Shell Case | Black
    12-21-16 03:38 PM