If you want to be one of the first to get your hands on the Blackberry Passport in the UK, you can register your interests with Selfridge today: Sign up now: BlackBerry Passport | Selfridges.com

They will contact you via email when they have stock.

Selfridge is located Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB
    Vicki Kenny likes this.
    09-23-14 06:02 AM
    Thanks! It would be nice if more retailers would be this proactive.
    09-23-14 06:23 AM
    Thanks! It would be nice if more retailers would be this proactive.
    I couldn't agree more. So far it is just them and Carphone Warehouse that have shown any interest in the UK.
    09-23-14 07:23 AM
    unfortunately the selfridges return policy is awful

Before you return your item(s) please make sure that they're unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels, tags or hygiene seals still attached.
    Refunds and returns - Selfridges | Shop Online

whereas cpw have a better offering

You can turn the phone on and try it out. We recommend you don't save anything to the memory of the handset until you are sure you are happy with it.
    What condition should my product be in when I return or exchange it? - Carphone Warehouse Help and Support
    09-23-14 09:17 AM
    Selfridge is a department store and the terms you are quoting apply to their clothing & perishable items.
    09-23-14 10:00 AM
    i phoned selfridges earlier today and spoke with a cs rep who suggested i wasn't able to return a phone that had been opened and turned on. if the rep is wrong fine, but then again maybe they are not wrong. i'd rather not take the risk thanks. out of the two retailers, cpw gets my vote.
    09-23-14 10:14 AM
    I have just spent half an hour on the phone to Selfridge's Trafford Centre to find out if they will be stocking the BlackBerry Passport.

Absolutely useless useless people.

Firstly the girl took the name of he device and then went 'to check' and left me for ten minutes. Finally I got "hello it's Sue in the Cook shop..." I was like 'ummmm'. Obviously, Sue had no idea.

So I rang back a second time and they transferred me to the Carphone Warehouse section of the Trafford Centre Selfridge's. He bloke didn't even know what it was. He said "the BlackBerry what?" And then proceeded to tell me that the Home section would be in the know as they are the ones with "the Blackberry stands,,," so I called and asked to speak to the home section (third call) but the girl didn't transfer me to the home department, she just came back after a 10 min hold and told me that the "device wasn't released in the UK yet" and to keep checking the website.

I just gave up and said fine will do. Urgh.

So no news. The fact the CPW guy said that the home department has the BB stands though is a little interesting.
    09-23-14 01:00 PM
    Selfridges in london WILL Be selling unlocked passports tomorrow after 3pm to the public.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 01:06 PM
    I have just spent half an hour on the phone to Selfridge's Trafford Centre to find out if they will be stocking the BlackBerry Passport.

Absolutely useless useless people.

Firstly the girl took the name of he device and then went 'to check' and left me for ten minutes. Finally I got "hello it's Sue in the Cook shop..." I was like 'ummmm'. Obviously, Sue had no idea.

So I rang back a second time and they transferred me to the Carphone Warehouse section of the Trafford Centre Selfridge's. He bloke didn't even know what it was. He said "the BlackBerry what?" And then proceeded to tell me that the Home section would be in the know as they are the ones with "the Blackberry stands,,," so I called and asked to speak to the home section (third call) but the girl didn't transfer me to the home department, she just came back after a 10 min hold and told me that the "device wasn't released in the UK yet" and to keep checking the website.

I just gave up and said fine will do. Urgh.

So no news. The fact the CPW guy said that the home department has the BB stands though is a little interesting.
    exactly my experience when i phoned up london earlier today and previously when the q10 was launched. got moved on from 2 different agents today before being cut off whilst being put onto the cpw department. shameful for a 'premium' department store.
    09-23-14 01:13 PM
    I think Blackberry have paid for the stands themselves at the store and Carphone Warehouse staff don't know anything about the release as yet. From what I remember from the Q10 release week promo at Selfridges, you went to the Blackberry section instore and when you told a BB rep what you wanted and they took the device to the CPW till and got it processed by the staff. The CPW store itself were not selling the device at the time.
    09-23-14 04:39 PM