Does anyone who owns the device in the UK, have a UK travel passport holder/pouch? If yes, can someone confirm to me if the Blackberry Passport fits in it?

If it fits, can you tell me the brand you have...
    Last edited by UKAsh; 09-26-14 at 05:38 PM.
    09-26-14 05:13 PM
    I had a look earlier around the web for pouches, could really find anything that looked great. Best bet is to wait it out till we get something official.
    09-26-14 05:15 PM
    I just need a temporary one so that when the official leather ones come out; I can purchase.

I have a couple of passport holders / pouches in the office, so was wondering if I could use them in the mean time. I am holding off picking up my device until i have storage/case option.
    09-26-14 05:20 PM
    I just need a temporary one so that when the official leather ones come out; I can purchase.

I have a couple of passport holders / pouches in the office, so was wondering if I could use them in the mean time. I am holding off picking up my device until i have storage/case option.
    Nothing even on ebay.
    You're just gona have to wait...or buy from the shop blackberry that is selling the hard shell case which is now available.

Clove technology is selling the hard shell and the leather case as a pre order...availability not too sure yet.

Other than that i cant find anything. It's just naked but i really need a case!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:31 PM
    I think I am confusing people, I know there are no cases for the device available. I am just wondering if the Blackberry Passport will fit in a UK Travel Passport holder/pouch/case.
    09-26-14 05:38 PM
    Ahhh lol i dont know.

Posted via CB10
    UKAsh likes this.
    09-26-14 06:11 PM
    I don't know either sorry. I'll see if my sister has a passport holder / pouch / case and try it out but not sure if she does. Will report back if have any joy.
    UKAsh likes this.
    09-26-14 06:14 PM
    What we have to go through for the simplest of necessities.
    09-26-14 06:22 PM
    Done a bit more searching in the UK i found this:

Own Brand Leather Passport Holder, Corporate Gifts, Luxury Corporate Gifts -Black.co.uk

In the US i found a slightly better option with more choices and pretty much the perfect dimensions for the passport.

Leather Passport Holder by Weston Leather
    Attached Thumbnails UK Blackberry Passport Owners-passport_holder_2_l.jpg  
    UKAsh likes this.
    09-26-14 06:36 PM
    Done a bit more searching in the UK i found this:

http://www.black.co.uk/media/images/...holder_2_L.jpg

Own Brand Leather Passport Holder, Corporate Gifts, Luxury Corporate Gifts -Black.co.uk

In the US i found a slightly better option with more choices and pretty much the perfect dimensions for the passport.

http://treasuresworldwide.com/produc...All_Colors.jpg

Leather Passport Holder by Weston Leather
    Is the device the size of a British Passport?
    09-26-14 06:39 PM
    I believe it is.
    09-26-14 06:45 PM
    09-26-14 07:16 PM
    I really like this one... just waiting for someone to 100% confirm the device is the size of the UK Passport
    09-27-14 04:58 AM
    I have the hard shell case and so far I like it , but I would like to have a leather pouch case from BlackBerry as soon as it's available.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-27-14 05:06 AM
    Bellroy measurements are:
    Passport Sleeve: 10.0 cm x 14.0 cm x 0.7 cm

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:23 PM
    75 pound for Bellroy... auch!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 02:37 AM
    I really like this one... just waiting for someone to 100% confirm the device is the size of the UK Passport
    . I too really love the look of this sleeve. I am thinking of risking it and just getting it. Did you get it?
    11-01-14 05:47 AM
    Does anyone who owns the device in the UK, have a UK travel passport holder/pouch? If yes, can someone confirm to me if the Blackberry Passport fits in it?

If it fits, can you tell me the brand you have...
    Have a look at the PDair website. It's an American one I know, but they have pouches for the Passport. They have sleeper magnets but you can't see the notification Led.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:22 AM
    Bellroy - it's worth a 10 pound. Well overpriced item!
    Nice packaging, but glue marks here and there(rubbed off).
    Exclusive product by it's price.
    It's made from very nice leather and there is only leather, so bear in mind - this is a soft pouch and no linen inside. It is made for documents.
    If someone had pouch for Q10 for example - there is linen inside and whole pouch is stiff and keep its shape nicely.
    BlackBerry Passport fits inside Bellroy pouch very tight, hope it will stretch with time.
    Pulling tab is useless when used with phone, it's made from thin leather and behaves like rubber, I was afraid it will come off when I first used it, it is caused by friction of rubberised back of phone against fine leather and tight fit.
    First time I had a big problem to take my phone out of it.
    Don't know what else can I write. Any questions? Please ask.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 09:34 AM