Problem is the US market is not what it was. If the phone does well in Europe and the rest of the world the US will be playing catch up. Carriers will want to sell BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    I beg to differ, the US smartphone market is still a big one, but no carrier or vendor is going to stock a product with virtually no advertising or promotional effort. They want products that are popular and sell. It's called basic business 101 folks.

Being from the USA, my best hope for a factory unlocked passport is going to be the BlackBerry online store or getting one from my Canadian friends on the other side of the border, lucky for me, Windsor Ontario is a half hour drive and a 4 dollar toll for me.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-09-14 04:39 AM
    I'm a business customer of both Verizon and Blackberry. I've been asking both sales reps about it and have been told that Verizon will NOT carry the Passport.

I hope this isn't true, but that's the information I have been given.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    Last edited by k_a_s_m_i_t_h; 09-09-14 at 06:23 AM.
    09-09-14 04:56 AM
    My fear for all of us in the us is that we will not be seeing any of the new models anytime in the near future. I just feels as though BB does not consider the US critical to its financial success when it comes to Mobile phones.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    09-09-14 06:06 AM
    I'm a business customer of both Verizon and Blackberry. I've been asking both sales reps about it and have been told that Verizon will NOT carry the Passport.

I hope this isn't true, but that's the information I have been given.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    I just don't understand that. Thought vzw was the biggest business cell provider. Atleast offer through the website. Even if not IN store. Provide the f'ing this.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.0.1154 - CB10
    09-09-14 07:13 AM
    Just putting this out there for discussion. Not sure what the date was but when I searc "nant health, verizon wireless" news comes up that VZW made an investment in Nant Health.

So with Blackberry and VZW both investing in NantHealth it could mean that VZW would be interested in a phone that maybe geared towards a shared business partner.

Here's to hoping.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 09:19 PM
    The US consumer market for BB is unfortunately very small, I don't doubt a couple of carriers will have it, but I am sure that they are not pushing BB very hard to get it in hopes that people will instead switch to 'droid or crapple. But it will be supported because of enterprise, government, and big corp continuing to use them.
    09-09-14 11:35 PM
31 12