Hi peeps...

Having some really odd issues...

When trying to post on certain forums in the default browser I'll try to type a post out and it will repeat words... miss letters and just generally not work...

Works fine everywhere else and used to use tapatalk and it would be fine but as tapatalk no longer works I've had to resort to using the browser...

Has anyone else had this issue??? Any ideas what could have caused this??

Ta!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 02:31 PM
    I have the same issue on another forum I visit often. It really is very slow and sometimes missing words, making a lot of typing mistakes etc...dont know why, but it does happen. I just type slower and it kind of works, but isnt ideal obviously.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 04:52 PM
    Interestingly, I also find this troublesome working in bank apps in the EU where the decimal is a "comma"...the numeric pop-up doesn't have a comma, so I need to move off the entry dialog resulting in a ",00" being inserted thence returning to the dialog, deleting the 00 leaving the comma & inserting the tenths & hundredth numerics desired... sheesh !!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 05:46 PM
    Hi peeps...

Having some really odd issues...

When trying to post on certain forums in the default browser I'll try to type a post out and it will repeat words... miss letters and just generally not work...

Works fine everywhere else and used to use tapatalk and it would be fine but as tapatalk no longer works I've had to resort to using the browser...

Has anyone else had this issue??? Any ideas what could have caused this??

Ta!

Posted via CB10
    Same here.
    Usually find it happens on news article browser pages, where they have a lot of junk adds and such.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 07:14 PM
    Why doesn't tapatalk work anymore? Works on my Z30, although typing is laggy and weird at times.
    12-08-15 07:27 PM
    This happens to me sometimes also all round have these little bugs that I hope blackberry sorts out with the next update.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 08:10 PM
    Happens to me, too. I got Evolution Browser and it works better but not only do words sometimes repeat but the focus (cursor) will jump to the start or the middle of my post. Very annoying.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport
    12-08-15 08:13 PM
    Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 08:19 PM
    I've never had any issues in apps... and tapatalk won't install... it did an update and it didn't work or something went wrong and it'll no longer install... even wiped the phone but still won't install it... same for skype too which is a pain! Haven't worked out why yet either...

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:06 AM
    Google play cobalts?
    12-09-15 01:24 PM