Because of brand BlackBerry you love your Passport or because of Passport you started loving BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 05:53 PM
    Both
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-25-15 06:03 PM
    I was a BlackBerry lover first. Now I love my Passport.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    helalzone likes this.
    04-25-15 11:28 PM
    The original selling point and why I continue to use a BlackBerry devices is is simply the keyboard. I switched to a Samsung Note and S4 a while back and was really disappointed at how inaccurate touch typing is on this all touch devices. It would drive me mutts trying to constantly backspace to get the correct text. Letters or words to show up. Even the Z30 was more accurate and much less error prone.

 Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.1.2708 Rogers Wireless
    helalzone likes this.
    04-26-15 03:54 AM
    First I was very skeptical about the Passport, to be honest I didn't like it all and was waiting for the Classic. But the Classic turned out to be a big disappointment for me so I gave the Passport a chance and now I am loving it! It is offering a total different BlackBerry experience we used to know and love!

And yes, I love the BlackBerry brand! It still gives you an elite feeling!

Posted via CB10
    helalzone likes this.
    04-26-15 04:19 AM
    Longtime BlackBerry fan. I can't say if I would have bought a Passport, if I hadn't already loved BlackBerry. Owning this phone makes me love BlackBerry even more. It's one big circle :P

 = ♥
    04-26-15 06:27 AM
    While I love what BlackBerry has done with the Passport I have a third answer.

I use my phone as a communication device so the HUB is why I have stayed with BlackBerry. I can't imagine having to open multiple applications to read Email, TXT, Facebook, etc.

Not to mention the hardware quality, very impressive.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582 Sachesi upgraded to 10.3.1.2729
    helalzone likes this.
    04-26-15 08:34 AM
    Longtime BlackBerry fan. I can't say if I would have bought a Passport, if I hadn't already loved BlackBerry. Owning this phone makes me love BlackBerry even more. It's one big circle :P

 = ♥
    My sentiments exactly! Well said!
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-26-15 10:20 AM
    My first BlackBerry was Curve 8310... I had worked in retail sales for wireless and saw the zombies who wanted to upgrade from 3G to 3Gs. They literally came and said "I want to upgrade to 3Gs... how much is it?" that turned me away from Apple. I had a bit of curiosity for Android when it first came out... then Samsung kinda ruined it when they kept coming out with Galaxy s3 then s4... I'm sure an s7 is coming.

I was also not fond on touchscreen phone cause I'm always cleaning... but the Passport is different. Originally, I thought "Passport? Who's going buy this ugly square phone?" well, until I saw my friend used it... now I have the red passport.

Posted via CB10
    helalzone likes this.
    04-26-15 11:04 AM
    Kind of liked Blackberry for a while after I got my Z10 at BBLive in Orlando. Then I got really annoyed by the shortcomings of that phone, and wanted nothing to do with them.

Now I got a Passport and love both it and Blackberry. I try to convert everyone I meet :P

Posted via CB10
    helalzone likes this.
    04-26-15 11:55 AM
    BlackBerry first. Even if passport was not available would have gone for maybe Classic. But now passport is the favourite.

Posted via CB10
    helalzone likes this.
    04-26-15 02:30 PM
    I'm a Blackberry device fan. Love the build quality and software system.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 03:50 PM
    HP Pre 3 I used prior to this had exactly the same thing as HUB...
    While I love what BlackBerry has done with the Passport I have a third answer.

I use my phone as a communication device so the HUB is why I have stayed with BlackBerry. I can't imagine having to open multiple applications to read Email, TXT, Facebook, etc.

Not to mention the hardware quality, very impressive.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport • Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582 Sachesi upgraded to 10.3.1.2729
    04-26-15 06:20 PM
    I was a BlackBerry lover first. Now I love my Passport.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    This..

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 08:48 PM
    HP Pre 3 I used prior to this had exactly the same thing as HUB...
    Too bad they went out of business.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582 Sachesi upgraded to 10.3.1.2729
    04-26-15 09:49 PM
    I agree ...the webOS was made open source ...I sure wish it would re-emerge as an alternative to this ...the development pool was full of creativity ...the OS was smooth ...the hardware was amazing ...the legacy of palm/webOS was long and mature ...how do these destructive things happen? well, turn the thing over to a destroyer & see what gets destroyed ...BB beware...
    Too bad they went out of business.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport • Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582 Sachesi upgraded to 10.3.1.2729
    04-26-15 09:54 PM
    I don't care about brand. I love the phone that makes me efficient, and at this moment BlackBerry Passport does the best job.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 02:35 AM
    BlackBerry fan first and wasn't originally a fan of how the Passport looked. But I got it anyway because it looked interesting, and am so glad I did. It is truly innovative, and I'm now an even bigger BlackBerry lover.

Posted via CB10
    helalzone likes this.
    04-27-15 05:45 AM
    weirdly i was a blackberry hater.. absolutely despised the one I was given by work, horrible horrible device....

The Passport intruiged me as I am a lover of hardware keyboards and there are so few available, the ability to run Android apps was a major factor in decision making for me to take the leap.

I do love this device and really hope there will be a Passport2/3/4 in the same way the original galaxy note ploughed a new road in Android land. better camera, I'm happy with screen as it is, seems to be far better in stromg sunshine than my Note 1/3 were. Dont go anywhere near the brilliant battery life though, that is also a massive positive point in this device
    helalzone likes this.
    04-27-15 08:00 AM
    weirdly i was a blackberry hater.. absolutely despised the one I was given by work, horrible horrible device....

The Passport intruiged me as I am a lover of hardware keyboards and there are so few available, the ability to run Android apps was a major factor in decision making for me to take the leap.

I do love this device and really hope there will be a Passport2/3/4 in the same way the original galaxy note ploughed a new road in Android land. better camera, I'm happy with screen as it is, seems to be far better in stromg sunshine than my Note 1/3 were. Dont go anywhere near the brilliant battery life though, that is also a massive positive point in this device
    If your work issued BlackBerry is anything like mine used to have, I would hate it too. As I recall, I can't do anything with mine, no access to BlackBerry World, no software downloads, can't do anything without IT. It is just an office extension for intrusion into my personal time. So I exploited the first opportunity of a management lapse and returned the phone. No more emails in evening telling me a problem that I have to solve either right away or first thing in morning. Come to think of it, people's work experience with BlackBerry definitely have some negative impact on choosing it for a personal device.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:12 AM
    Love Blackberry because of Passport.
    04-27-15 12:53 PM
    I might be dating myself but this was my first Blackberry. Been a loyal user ever since...with the exception of falling away for a few years with Apple and Samsung devices during RIM's fall from grace. Glad to be back with a Passport in my hands.
    Typical Question-rim-850.jpg

-- Passport, VMO, Toronto CA
    04-27-15 08:21 PM
    I m actually a BlackBerry lover, started with a Curve, then Z10, Q10 and now have Z30 and a Passport. Passport made me fall in love with it.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 02:44 PM