Hi all
    I seem to have a problem with my twitter where it is not updating my notifications in the actual app and has stopped on the 3rd of this month. However I still get notifications in the hub telling me someone has followed me or retweeted etc.

So has anyone else had this issue or does anyone on here know how to solve it as it's quite annoying! .

Btw I am running the native blackberry twitter app just for reference.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 04:04 AM
    i'm running the same app and i have received notifications right thru. in fact last night i was conducting a back and forth with several people and my phone kept dinging the whole time.
    03-30-15 05:19 AM
    i'm running the same app and i have received notifications right thru. in fact last night i was conducting a back and forth with several people and my phone kept dinging the whole time.
    Oh that's sucks.. it must just be mine then, and I can't think of anything to get it right. I get the notifications but it does not appear in the notification tap in the app itself.
    03-30-15 07:08 AM
    I had similar issues. It wouldn't show me direct messages(or would only show some) and I wouldn't get notifications in the hub. This all started after OS update. I removed my account, then added it back and it seems to be working now

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:40 PM
    I had similar issues. It wouldn't show me direct messages(or would only show some) and I wouldn't get notifications in the hub. This all started after OS update. I removed my account, then added it back and it seems to be working now

Posted via CB10
    Hi thanks for your comment I will try removing it and then adding it again and see if it works, as I really like the native BlackBerry twitter and I had to go on the android one which to me is a bit weird but does show you how many people have viewed your tweet which I like, however doesn't give you proper hub interaction like the native one does.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 11:42 AM