Hey,

just received the passport and between meetings I am adding all the accounts to the Hub. So far I am loving the device even if I need to get used to the new keyboard. It is amazing but being bigger and different from the one on the Q10 sometimes it is an hit an miss process.. I need to re-train my muscle-memory..

Anyway back to the topic.. I am having trouble to log in into the Twitter native app. I am receiving the message showed in the screen shot

Twitter log in issue on the Passport-img_20140925_163859.png

I have tried to reboot and hardware reset.. without luck.
    Anyone has idea what's going on?

Rest assured that I have also verified user name and password.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:47 PM
    Try deleting twitter account and re adding it

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    09-25-14 03:48 PM
    Thanks.. I tried to erase the app and download it again but with no result. The account is not in the Hub yet. I receive that error when I try to add it.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:55 PM
    I'm getting the same thing. I will try calling blackberry - we get 30 free days of support when we bought it, may as well use it.
    09-25-14 04:06 PM
    Glad to see it's not just my device. I'm seeing some screwiness with several apps but expect the devs to update for the new aspect ratio soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:11 PM
    I'm experiencing major issues with mines. Same issues with twitter, I rebooted now no apps are opening. Problems connecting to wifi. Device seems to be running hot; I've never experience any issues with any other bb device. Not trying to bash BlackBerry, but this is the worst experience ever. I just turned it off and will power it up shortly. Maybe it's a faulty device, but I'm lost at this point.
    09-25-14 04:13 PM
    I tried Blaq and it works in allowing access to Twitter, but it has not been optimized for the passport and looks terrible. It's a Twitter app issue with Blackberry.
    09-25-14 04:21 PM
    Just tried twitter again and it automagically started working. Problem resolved, maybe it was a network thing.
    09-25-14 04:55 PM
    I'm experiencing major issues with mines. Same issues with twitter, I rebooted now no apps are opening. Problems connecting to wifi. Device seems to be running hot; I've never experience any issues with any other bb device. Not trying to bash BlackBerry, but this is the worst experience ever. I just turned it off and will power it up shortly. Maybe it's a faulty device, but I'm lost at this point.
    I do not experience any of the problems that you are describing. Maybe it is an hardware problem of that specific device?

The issue with Twitter is most definitely a scre$ up from them.. not happy to see it is there.. it is a phone focused on productivity and the Twitter up does not work??? Jeeez...

The weird thing is that I have never had issues with the LEAKED version of 10.3 and the Twitter app...

Looking forward to receiving an update from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:58 PM
    Interesting. Either network issue that was resolved or the fact that there was a twitter update available in the app store.
    Whichever it is its working for me now. Frustration 1 sorted. Now if I could figure out why I can't add my icloud shared calendars that worked flawlessly on my q10.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:59 PM
    Interesting. Either network issue that was resolved or the fact that there was a twitter update available in the app store.
    Whichever it is its working for me now. Frustration 1 sorted. Now if I could figure out why I can't add my icloud shared calendars that worked flawlessly on my q10.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, works for me as well. Looks like it was a server problem.. well I am glad they sorted it out so quickly!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 05:13 PM
    I just got off the phone with bb support. I'm doing a security wipe now, so hopefully it resolves the issues I'm experiencing. We tried to reload the software to no avail. I ended up sending them all the logs and a screen shot of the error on pc connecting the Passport to link. This is a first for me. I just noticed while the wipe is running the device is getting hot.
    09-25-14 05:24 PM
    I also had this issue, but after updating the app and waiting a few minutes, it was resolved.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 05:49 PM