My original 2016 PassPort malfunctioned 3 months after purchase from BB Digital River The under-warranty replacement also stopped working (my email no longer worked).

My current Apple 7 Plus is small compared to the PP’s wide screen for which I chose to purchase in the first place. My life with BlackBerry has come to an end as I don’t need the frustration

Very disappointing from a company that designs/designed quality smartphones.
    07-05-17 06:24 PM
    I am really sad for that Bro. I too use BlackBerry Passport but I didn't faced any issue till.

Have you tried solving this issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-17 10:16 PM
    ... The under-warranty replacement also stopped working (my email no longer worked)...
    That sounds like a temporary problem, software installation or configuration - I am sure your passport could easily be resurrected, if you can tell us a bit more about the email problem?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-17 02:37 AM
    IPhone 7 small? I was using 5S when I had my Passport. Those two works very well.

Anyway, a OS reload is the only chance you could have to make it great again!
    07-06-17 03:02 AM
    What kind of malfunction did you experience?
    07-06-17 09:54 AM
    My original 2016 PassPort malfunctioned 3 months after purchase from BB Digital River The under-warranty replacement also stopped working (my email no longer worked).

My current Apple 7 Plus is small compared to the PP’s wide screen for which I chose to purchase in the first place. My life with BlackBerry has come to an end as I don’t need the frustration

Very disappointing from a company that designs/designed quality smartphones.
    Can you qualify "malfunctioned" and be more specific? Did you try any steps to fix it? Post here for help?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-17 10:09 AM
    My email functioned on other devices I own/use. Yet, nothing short of frustration while spending unnecessary hours and money (well-spent) for tech expertise brought on even more frustration.
    2 malfunction/defective BBs was indeed unusual but enough for any rational user of smartphones to consider the many available alternatives
    07-06-17 10:27 AM
    My email functioned on other devices I own/use. Yet, nothing short of frustration while spending unnecessary hours and money (well-spent) for tech expertise brought on even more frustration.
    2 malfunction/defective BBs was indeed unusual but enough for any rational user of smartphones to consider the many available alternatives
    Email setup can be frustrating if your mail client (BB) does not support auto-configuration for your particular mail provider.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-17 12:52 PM