Shop Crackberry is selling this holster today for about $24: Turtleback Case Vertical HD Nylon Holster with Metal Belt Clip for BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition / AT&T Passport, Unlocked Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | ShopCrackBerry
    I have always had a holster for just about every one of my BlackBerry devices. I was excited to see the offer, but I have to admit, this holster/pouch seems like a miniature backpack/fanny-pack for your belt.

What are your impressions? Is it worth having? Pluses/Minuses? Could I smuggle chocolate to my next meeting with this? :-)

Thank you for any feedback.
    BirdBruce likes this.
    08-24-15 01:30 PM
    Fugly but that just me. No magnet for sleep mode.
    08-24-15 08:44 PM
    Not having many options, I ordered one this morning for my SE. Seidio is apparently developing some stuff, but for now I hope it works for me.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    08-24-15 10:41 PM
    Lmao...heck no! I'd rather device go streaking.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 11:34 PM
    I use holsters with every BlackBerry I have ever owned. I can state, no way for this thing. Lol. But that is my opinion. Others may very.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 12:45 AM
    Thank you all for your input! Holsters free up a pocket, so I do like them for my BlackBerry devices. However, I think I need to see this one in person, or a 'test drive'. We'll see. Thanks!
    08-29-15 02:51 PM
    Thank you all for your input! Holsters free up a pocket, so I do like them for my BlackBerry devices. However, I think I need to see this one in person, or a 'test drive'. We'll see. Thanks!
    I've been using this case for the past week at work and it works fine. The SE fits in it perfectly with the oe kickstand case. Until something better comes along, this will do.

coffee-turtle likes this.
    08-29-15 06:13 PM
    I've been using this case for the past week at work and it works fine. The SE fits in it perfectly with the oe kickstand case. Until something better comes along, this will do.

Thank you James. Does it seem bulky on your waist/hip?
    Does it get in the way when you sit?
    09-03-15 09:36 AM
    Thank you James. Does it seem bulky on your waist/hip?
    Does it get in the way when you sit?
    The Passport is huge to begin with, but it's not too bad. I only use it at work, so it's tolerable. It's very sturdy and looks decent. Also swivels nicely when sitting or bending. All in all not bad at all.

coffee-turtle likes this.
    09-03-15 09:44 AM