I used Blackberry Travel quite a bit, but its missing a few features (like meetings and dinners) that make it not work for my needs. Does anybody know if any other travel apps work well on the Passport? Things like TripIt or TripCase? Sideloading on Snap is no issue, but wanted to find out if CBers are seeing any success specifically on the Passport.
    06-03-15 08:22 AM
    I use BlackBerry Travel and have it set to integrate with my device calendar which is synced. So for meetings and dinners, I just go to my calendar to add those items, where I also see my travel plans too.
    06-03-15 11:28 AM
    I use BlackBerry Travel and have it set to integrate with my device calendar which is synced. So for meetings and dinners, I just go to my calendar to add those items, where I also see my travel plans too.
    I might have to try this, because TripCase did not work for me and neither did TripIt, both giving constant problems.
    06-15-15 04:26 PM
    Definitely recommend using Travel with your native calendar. Works well together and never had a problem.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    06-15-15 04:34 PM
    I used BlackBerry Travel but then moved back to TripIt. I snap'ed the Android version and it works a charm.

My biggest problem with Travel is its inability to process my travel plans. We work with an agency and while TripIt manage to process all the itineraries, Travels fails in great fashion to do so.

 Posted via CB10 from my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    06-15-15 05:20 PM
    I used BlackBerry Travel but then moved back to TripIt. I snap'ed the Android version and it works a charm.

My biggest problem with Travel is its inability to process my travel plans. We work with an agency and while TripIt manage to process all the itineraries, Travels fails in great fashion to do so.

 Posted via CB10 from my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    Interesting. Because TripIt crashed on me about half a dozen times, so was curious if anybody had success. I prefer TripCase as a whole when it comes to apps, but it gets really buggy at times on the Passport.
    06-16-15 02:58 PM