Me too triwd SE and black beauty and decided for the black beast...and got myself a Classic later, as the PP isn't that pockety...now I switch about all two weeks for about 3 days to the Classic and when coming back to PP I am always amazed about the screen and the keyboard...!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 04:53 PM
    A Harley, you on drugs, its better than that hog,
    Lol, go play with your puppy

Posted via CB10
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    12-04-15 05:32 PM
    Lol, go play with your puppy

Posted via CB10
    As a matter of fact. Guess what I'm doing.
    12-04-15 05:54 PM
    White OG was my 1st passport and still my favorite of the colorways. I missed out on the Black Friday Passport savings,just found a great deal on the SE so I can't complain. Definitely looking to purchase an OG White Model if BB throws a Christmas discount.
    12-04-15 07:11 PM
    Love the og pp, love pp se even more....

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 07:20 PM
    So now I know which one I want!
    But still not sure to move from classic or not...
    Passport feels a bit awkward and difficult to use one handed.
    Anyone moved from classic to passport or vice versa?

Posted via CB10
    Keep 'em both. You'll appreciate it.
    I'm using the OG in tandem with the Q10. Love it. They complete each other beautifully.
    Concretely? The Q10 is the one I carry outdoors for phone calls, texts and social media. Passport for use indoors when working on documents, emails, multimedia and conference call.

Games? Not on my BBs. Put them all on android. That's what it's good for.
    ZayDub likes this.
    12-05-15 03:26 AM
    Keep 'em both. You'll appreciate it.
    I'm using the OG in tandem with the Q10. Love it. They complete each other beautifully.
    Concretely? The Q10 is the one I carry outdoors for phone calls, texts and social media. Passport for use indoors when working on documents, emails, multimedia and conference call.

Games? Not on my BBs. Put them all on android. That's what it's good for.
    Indeed that's a good idea.
    But does that mean switching sim card twice a day?
    Because I wouldn't like to keep PP on a different sim or wifi only and then use the classic for phone calls.
    I would be ok to use two phones, but one at a time

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 04:40 AM
    White OG was my 1st passport and still my favorite of the colorways. I missed out on the Black Friday Passport savings,just found a great deal on the SE so I can't complain. Definitely looking to purchase an OG White Model if BB throws a Christmas discount.
    Seen the white also... nah, didn't like it at all! All slippery and shiny
    Guess I'm into the business looks

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 04:41 AM
    To each his own. I tried all three versions. The original with its sharp corners was dead on arrival for those of us who use their front pants of a suit. The ATT and the SE both also have the chin, far superior to hold and type. The heft and sturdiness of build, and the superior back material, made the SE the choice for me. It wasn't about the look because all three look great to me.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 06:02 AM
    Exactly.

Posted via CB10
    The back of the SE is indeed way better.
    The OG back is slippery and gets scratched and stained far easier

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 06:41 AM
    You know what they say about opinions.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    Yep....meaningless
    12-05-15 08:10 AM
    I really wish people wouldn't refer to the Passport as the OG.
    Why? I don't understand why people get bothered by this so much. It's a term widely used to refer to the original of something I'm just interested in what your thoughts are about it.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 08:20 AM
    Indeed that's a good idea.
    But does that mean switching sim card twice a day?
    Because I wouldn't like to keep PP on a different sim or wifi only and then use the classic for phone calls.
    I would be ok to use two phones, but one at a time

Posted via CB10
    No, I use two SIM cards from two different operators. The main one I put on the Q10 (because I carry this outdoors), and the backup goes to the Passport (stays mostly indoors or in the bag. I am not putting it on my ear for phone calls out there, thank you very much. Heheh. The Passport is best for video and/or voice conferences).

As for your arrangement, I'd suppose--if you want to keep both of them, you'd have to either do it like I do, or switch SIM cards every so often. Heh. I know, there's no better way around this yet.
    12-05-15 10:44 AM
    Hey Y'all
    I own both SE and OG and have to admit the SE is just a nicer and more elegantly designed device. Everything just feels little more premium. Also the speakers feel more defined especially in hi tones. IMO the screen of the SE has a nicer / warmer natural tint as the OG feels colder in tone.
    Obviously the keyboard's softness ads to the overall impression.
    I don't feel any size difference and have carried both devices naked.
    The only thing I would miss from the OG is that rubbery finish of the back cover which makes it stay on my lap when I drive.

But yeah, both devices are ridiculously amazing and either one will do !

Posted via CB10
    nicky_willz likes this.
    12-05-15 11:09 AM
    No, I use two SIM cards from two different operators. The main one I put on the Q10 (because I carry this outdoors), and the backup goes to the Passport (stays mostly indoors or in the bag. I am not putting it on my ear for phone calls out there, thank you very much. Heheh. The Passport is best for video and/or voice conferences).

As for your arrangement, I'd suppose--if you want to keep both of them, you'd have to either do it like I do, or switch SIM cards every so often. Heh. I know, there's no better way around this yet.
    Well, I guess i'll keep em both and use them in turns, get bored with one, get the other. We'll see who wins

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:37 PM
    Hey Y'all
    I own both SE and OG and have to admit the SE is just a nicer and more elegantly designed device. Everything just feels little more premium. Also the speakers feel more defined especially in hi tones. IMO the screen of the SE has a nicer / warmer natural tint as the OG feels colder in tone.
    Obviously the keyboard's softness ads to the overall impression.
    I don't feel any size difference and have carried both devices naked.
    The only thing I would miss from the OG is that rubbery finish of the back cover which makes it stay on my lap when I drive.

But yeah, both devices are ridiculously amazing and either one will do !

Posted via CB10
    The screen tint can be changed in the settings though
    I agree the SE feels more premium but the OG feels sexier to me LOL.
    The screen merges into the sides and you hardly notice any assembly lines, being it top, side or bottom.
    I guess i'll have to carefully check the OG for those common issues (screen lift, light leak) before I get it.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:41 PM
    The back of the SE is indeed way better.
    The OG back is slippery and gets scratched and stained far easier

Posted via CB10
    I put a Ukarbon skin on the back of my OG Passport (black leather look) which makes it immune to fingerprints and not so slippy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 02:47 PM
    I put a Ukarbon skin on the back of my OG Passport (black leather look) which makes it immune to fingerprints and not so slippy.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Wrote it down
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:56 PM
    Will that uKarbon skin stay on even despite the constant sliding in and out of pockets?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 08:13 PM
    What's an OG?

Posted from CB10
    12-05-15 08:34 PM
    What's an OG?

Posted from CB10
    All Passports,prior to the Silver Edition
    OG is typically defined as Original
    12-05-15 08:56 PM
    OG - Original Gangster
    12-05-15 08:58 PM
    So now I know which one I want!
    But still not sure to move from classic or not...
    Passport feels a bit awkward and difficult to use one handed.
    Anyone moved from classic to passport or vice versa?

Posted via CB10
    I moved. In 1 week you'll realize the classic was holding you back due to the beautiful size and physical + virtual keyboard of the passport. I am soooo impressed with the passport. This is someone who owns a q10, classic, iphone 6, BlackBerry priv, then passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 09:35 PM
    It will not be called 'Passport', if it is not like passport...

And we will all probably agreed that there is no passport similar to the shape of SE...

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 09:41 PM
    It will not be called 'Passport', if it is not like passport...

And we will all probably agreed that there is no passport similar to the shape of SE...

Posted via CB10
    Good point

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 02:01 AM
75 123