It's been about 3 weeks sitting in the drawer and taken out and charged a couple of times but back to the drawer. For the past 6mths I've had a HP Elite x3 which is a great device but suffered random lockups and restarts. So I didn't trust as my main driver so continued using my reliable Passport SE. That was until I gave the HP another chance and to my surprise it has been working very well. I have thought about using the Passport but continue with the HP. I feel that I am either losing interest in it or ready to leave BlackBerry. Has my time finally come to make a change? Maybe I should put it in the box and pack it away. I actually thought about putting it in a showcase because it is the best device I have ever used. Sadly if I ever get my hand on a Verizon KeyOne it may be it for my Passport and Z30.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    08-21-17 08:11 PM
    I picked up a LG V20. Its pretty much replaced my passport. Passport is so slow now. The only reason I'll pick up my passport is for a random change in UI and physical keyboard use.
    neoberry99 likes this.
    08-21-17 09:46 PM
    I moved on and picked up an Android device myself, with my old Passport slowing discharging in the drawing next to my bed...
    08-23-17 05:02 AM
    Interesting. Still using my Passport and still loving it. No issues at all. I can't imagine not using it.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    08-24-17 10:22 AM
    Interesting. Still using my Passport and still loving it. No issues at all. I can't imagine not using it.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Try out LG V20, and you'll change your mind relatively fast.
    10-02-17 08:27 PM
    Lately the HP has been doing good and sadly I think my Passport Battery may be going bad. I shut it down completely when not using and in a weeks time the battery indicator is red. The 1st time the phone completely reset itself when charged up. Seems strange for the battery to completely drain even when turned off.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    10-03-17 08:03 PM
    Lately the HP has been doing good and sadly I think my Passport Battery may be going bad. I shut it down completely when not using and in a weeks time the battery indicator is red. The 1st time the phone completely reset itself when charged up. Seems strange for the battery to completely drain even when turned off.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    The discharge is a known (and seemingly widespread) problem of the Passport SE. It's not that hard to pull the back cover off and disconnect the battery (remove the SIM and microSD cards; undo the screws in the top of the back cover behind the SIM cover; slowly pry off the back cover, carefully working your way down from the top; remove the screw from the battery cable connector and disconnect). It seems like a hassle, but is worth it if you don't want a ruined battery.
    10-03-17 08:12 PM