My wife has a new SE Passport so I wiped her old red Passport and rebuilt it for myself (as a backup to my Priv). I have a second BBM ID that I set up a month ago, tested it on her SE and then wiped the SE before I set it up for her. My primary BBM ID is on my Priv but while setting up the red PP for my use, I decided to use this second ID. However, BBM has now been stuck on the "Transferring your BBM information" for hours. I have tried a reboot but it just goes back into the loop. As you cannot delete BBM, I am stuck. Any ideas or do I have to wipe it again and start over? If it helps, I have the same email accounts set up on both the red PP and my Priv in case that would have anything to do with it.

Thanks in advance.

Kurt
    03-29-16 06:29 PM
    Unfortunately, sometimes all you can do is wipe the phone.

I switch between a Passport and Classic and Z30, and sometimes the transfer doesn't work, and the phone I'm transferring to show old chats.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 06:44 PM
    Find an old BBM .bar file. Should be able to find one around the Forums here. Sideload it onto your device and reboot, then just update the app like you normally would.

It should set back BBM to the initial start up screen so you can try to Activate it again.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    03-29-16 06:47 PM
    I ended up letting it run for a few hours and then rebooted again. And now it works. Go figure. Thanks for your thoughts though. It is nice to know you can always count on this community to lend a hand.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    SK122387 likes this.
    03-29-16 09:31 PM