Hi everyone! I have the opportunity to trade a Q10 for a Passport plus 250euros.

I haven't got major issues with my Q10 apart from random reboots that lasted for a week and then were gone.

I was really excited with the opportunity to get a Passport however I wasn't aware of the lift screen on the Passport. The screen lifting is a design problem that affects all Passport or is it a batch issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 04:27 AM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ” [/INFO]
    07-24-15 04:48 AM
    Sorry my fault! Thanks for editing.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 05:35 AM
    Hi everyone! I have the opportunity to trade a Q10 for a Passport plus 250euros.

I haven't got major issues with my Q10 apart from random reboots that lasted for a week and then were gone.

I was really excited with the opportunity to get a Passport however I wasn't aware of the lift screen on the Passport. The screen lifting is a design problem that affects all Passport or is it a batch issue?

Posted via CB10
    I have had my Passport since launch day -- no issues whatsoever. I know 4 others with Passports who have had no issues, either. There have been some threads about this in the Forums, so it does seem to have affected some. However, I believe that the same cases have been cited over and over, giving the impression that the problem is more widespread than it actually is.

I say that if you are interested, give it a go. Odds are on your side.
    07-24-15 07:42 AM
    I have the OEM hardback cover. No screen lift. If you put the phone in your back pocket and sit on it, then yes you'll see screen lift at some point. In my opinion if you just take care of your new phone properly you'll be fine. My phone is still in perfect condition. I use a holster and the hardback has protected the phone from about 3 different falls to the floor. All good here. Just use common sense. No phone is indestructible.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:10 AM
    I have the passport since the second week of October, no this or other hardware issues!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    07-24-15 01:53 PM