I'm using Cobalt's Android browser and noticed that the trackpad/keyboard doesn't move the page. But I noticed that when I switched to hacker's Keyboard (android keyboard), the trackpad works but doesn't type.

Wondering if anyone has a fix for this? So I can use trackpad as well as type using the keyboard?
    04-25-15 09:15 PM
    Navigation using the touch sensitive keyboard on the BlackBerry Passport (and the trackpad on the BlackBerry Classic for that matter) can be hit and miss depending on the Android app. They simply aren't developed to accept input via the hardware on a BlackBerry device and while BlackBerry have done a decent job at translating input via the hardware through their Android runtime, apps will typically expect you to be using the touch screen. There's no work around for these situations that I'm currently aware of.
    04-26-15 12:20 AM
    I didn't mean that, I knew there are issues, I was pointing out that the trackpad can be made to work when you set the keyboard to an android one. I don't know if a programmer could take that info to make a fix for the trackpad. Since I don't program, I'm just leaving what I noticed when I got it to work in hopes that someone can do something with it or if someone already has.

like disable the keyboard until someone clicks into a text field to re-enable it? Or set it to an android keyboard while hidden? Then switching back to BB keyboard when it opens
    04-26-15 12:58 PM