I have a question. Is it possible to transform the PP keyboard into a multi-touch capacitive one with software updates? The importance of this upgrade cannot be overstated. While the scrolling is great on the keyboard, it should also be able to zoom in and out. It can simply zoom into what ever is currently in the middle of the screen. Also, a double tap on the keyboard should bring up a mouse. I use a Classic and it would be so awesome to incorporate the mouse feature into the keyboard. What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 02:44 PM
    Thought you already could pinch to zoom on the Passport Keyboard?
    10-18-15 03:01 PM
    Thought you already could pinch to zoom on the Passport Keyboard?
    Yes we can. Not sure what the OP is talking about.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-18-15 03:07 PM
    You are right! It was a recent software update! So does this work on Google maps? I saw that were still waiting on it to work in things like the gallery also. What do you think about a double tap mouse?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 03:10 PM
    Yeah I was also thinking that double tapping the keyboard to bring up a mouse in the browser, evolution browser, and mini browsers like the ones that come up on Blaq would all be awesome

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 07:03 PM
    fully functional touch keyboard like Classic trackpad would be awesome addition to one-handed usage.when it is done, i will buy passport even if i dont like form factor.
    10-18-15 10:05 PM
    fully functional touch keyboard like Classic trackpad would be awesome addition to one-handed usage.when it is done, i will buy passport even if i dont like form factor.
    Form factor was one of the things that kept me away from the Passport, but now that I own one, it's one of my favorite things about the device.

I can't go back to a 'regular' smartphone aspect ratio now without feeling like I'm trying to read off of a noodle.

The Passport's form factor is how phones should be built. It feels much more natural reading off a Passport -- even if you're using a regular 16:9 ratio smartphone in landscape.
    anon(8050899) and Vistaus like this.
    10-19-15 12:25 AM