Hi all,

Just sharing an easy tip if you are having problems with the touch enabled KB on your passport. Not sure this existed before 10.3.1 but now you can disable the touch on the KB. For me, it is a life saver, no more unintentional movement of the cursor or flicking or screen flickering. I realize I never used it given the large size of the screen. KB is just for typing and shortcuts and I like it that way. I never got use to flick up to type a word. That worked on the Z10 but not for me on the passport.

Cheers
    Bbnivende likes this.
    05-18-15 08:51 AM
    Hi all,

Just sharing an easy tip if you are having problems with the touch enabled KB on your passport. Not sure this existed before 10.3.1 but now you can disable the touch on the KB. For me, it is a life saver, no more unintentional movement of the cursor or flicking or screen flickering. I realize I never used it given the large size of the screen. KB is just for typing and shortcuts and I like it that way. I never got use to flick up to type a word. That worked on the Z10 but not for me on the passport.

Cheers
    Glad it worked for you. Screen flickering has been fixed for a while
    05-18-15 12:39 PM