Today in my Public Speaking class I just so happened to have my phone out when we got paired into groups. One of my group members saw my phone and said "that's a cool phone. What is it?" I told her about the phone, she messed with it a little bit, type a few things, and said she would look into getting one. Pretty cool experience to maybe getting BlackBerry another sale.

In my IT class I had to give a speech about Cell Phones and I told them that I used the BlackBerry Passport as my main phone. Naturally almost everyone in the class started asking questions about the device and the OS. I told them how awesome the Hub and keyboard were and they all seemed very interested.

It was a good day for me BlackBerry wise lol

Just wanted to share GOOD news about BlackBerry and break from the monotony of all the negative press surrounding BlackBerry.

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-10-15 05:47 PM
    Nice to see someone similar to me. I use a 6Plus when I absolutely have to have the app that I can't make work on my Silver Passport, but love the BB10 interface so much more. Hoping for the day when I can get everything I want to run on the BB and can put the fruit phone away.
    09-10-15 07:03 PM
    Nice to see someone similar to me. I use a 6Plus when I absolutely have to have the app that I can't make work on my Silver Passport, but love the BB10 interface so much more. Hoping for the day when I can get everything I want to run on the BB and can put the fruit phone away.
    You and me both. I hate that I have to have two devices, but in order for me to have my BlackBerry fix and my app/media fix, I need to carry two devices. I would also love to retire the 6plus.

It also sucks that my Passport has the capabilities of WiFi calling, but I'm not allowed to use it because T-Mobile doesn't offer it.

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-10-15 07:06 PM
    TBH i don't think the press is all that negative on BB anymore, not compared to a few years ago.
    09-10-15 09:00 PM