Really annoying bug.

I'm in the UK, which is currently in BST. My appointments were showing as an hour earlier. If I edited an appointment to change the time, it just showed up with the incorrect time again. Timezone was set to automatic and the correct timezone was shown.

Fixed by switching off automatic timezone, setting to GMT+1 and then back to automatic.

The good news is that this release fixes the other annoying bug where a flagged email didn't show up in the remember app until you restarted it.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 03:53 AM
    Are you sure this is not a carrier-related issue?
    10-13-14 05:19 AM
    What OS is this? I had a time zone bug once (on a Z10) but it is a carrier-related issue since they are the ones pushing automatic time syncing.
    It is a bug on .1418 and has been reported in the findings and fixes thread.

The solution mentioned by the OP seems to be the way to go to sort it.
    ronfc likes this.
    10-13-14 05:24 AM
    i thought i had found a fix in .908 which was a wrong hard set default setting on the appointment settings where it was out of sync with the phones timezone setting, once corrected the appointments adjusted themselves. However with 1418 the bug does not fix it self after manually changing time zone or auto on/off in date/time on the Passport.

This is a real problem in the OS. Create an appointment on my Passport for 11 AM it shows the 11 AM setting until saved where it displays for 3 PM in the calendar view. On Outlook desktop it shows as 11 AM on my Q10 it shows as 11 AM. It is a device/os issue, appointments set by my Q10 display correctly on the Q and incorrectly on the PP. At least it's consistently incorrect. This does not seem to just be a "calendar app" issue, i also have Calendar Week View installed and it also displays the incorrect time for the appointments on the PP set in either test case scenario..
    10-13-14 08:41 AM
    Yes, it's an utterly amateur and nonsensical bug, drove me nuts on the Z30 first especially that it STILL exists in 10.3.0.738 - but the fix so far is not that difficult: in Date and Time turn off auto timezone, switch yours to something else (eg I'm in NYC so I changed mine to Pacific), save, quit Settings altogether. Confirm your time has changed, launch Calendar, check if your appointment is correct relative to your new time zone, then go back to Date and Time and change your time zone back to your real one (still leaving it on manual), back, quit Settings and voila', your appointments are fine.
    nycspaces. likes this.
    10-14-14 04:24 PM
    This fix works, until you need to restart your device. At that point everything gets shifted back again and you have to do the same time zone shift trick again.

I've never had this issue until this OS. Bizarre!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 05:18 PM
    Yes, it's an utterly amateur and nonsensical bug, drove me nuts on the Z30 first especially that it STILL exists in 10.3.0.738 - but the fix so far is not that difficult: in Date and Time turn off auto timezone, switch yours to something else (eg I'm in NYC so I changed mine to Pacific), save, quit Settings altogether. Confirm your time has changed, launch Calendar, check if your appointment is correct relative to your new time zone, then go back to Date and Time and change your time zone back to your real one (still leaving it on manual), back, quit Settings and voila', your appointments are fine.
    I just went ahead and did the 3.1.634/632 leak, which works great after it settled in with a few crazy re-starts, it took a day and half to stabilize but it seems rock solid since. Currently using .634 with 632 apps on Q and PP.
    10-16-14 09:01 AM
    This fix works, until you need to restart your device. At that point everything gets shifted back again and you have to do the same time zone shift trick again.

I've never had this issue until this OS. Bizarre!

Posted via CB10
    We are having this problem on two Passports, with the work around only fixing it until the next reboot. I tried searching for this on the BlackBerry site and didn't find anything. Is there a fix for this?
    10-24-14 07:12 AM
    Same issue here on .1418. I set Auto Update Time Zone to Prompt and left it that way. I haven't had to restart yet, but I'm guessing the issue will persist with any of the options selected.

Posted via BBCB10PP
    10-24-14 07:19 AM
    Same issue here on .1418. I set Auto Update Time Zone to Prompt and left it that way. I haven't had to restart yet, but I'm guessing the issue will persist with any of the options selected.

Posted via BBCB10PP
    I tried all the option regarding time zone and setting date and time and the problem still exists after a reboot.
    10-24-14 07:31 AM
    I tried all the option regarding time zone and setting date and time and the problem still exists after a reboot.
    I noticed that when I tried this morning. Oh well. I'm sure an update will leak in the near future that fixes it. I thought it might have to do with transferring settings from the Z10, but I'm too lazy to wipe the device and start from scratch to test it.

Posted via BBCB10PP
    10-24-14 11:21 AM
    This bug occurred once again yesterday. Anybody else seeing this happen?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:38 AM
    This bug occurred once again yesterday. Anybody else seeing this happen?

Posted via CB10
    This is how I fixed mine. Do a custom backup and reinstall with Autoloader.
    Restore from customs backup system settings and my applications.
    jnieto09 likes this.
    10-29-14 11:10 AM
    It's a real pain, my solution is set the time to Reykjavik (GMT) and auto time zone to OFF. No problems now and unless you remove sim card it stays on the same time after a restart!
    11-16-14 05:37 AM
    i have Blackberry Passport with 10.3.1.2576 OS and i have issue with Timezone.
    i am in mumbai (India), so i had set 5.30 timezone, but in the e-mail, msg & calls it will show`s 0.00 timezone.
    last week i has updated the os & problem will started.
    after restarting it will fix temporary, but unable to fix permanently.
    09-01-15 12:57 AM