I've been a proud Blackberry owner since the Pearl days and honestly cannot think of moving out to another brand.

Currently a Passport owner (since the launch) and i love the phone but it's having it's glitches recently which is making me 'think' of moving to a Priv. I'm not a big fan of Android as i have not met a single person who would be satisfied with his Android phone after 6 months (if not less) so i wonder if the experience with a Blackberry twist would be more appealing?

I have been following a lot of threads on their feedback on Priv but it wasn't really convincing and i got the vibe that Passport still wins. Wondering if this is still case with MM being out?

Would love to hear the experts thoughts on this; Passport or Priv (with MM)?

I know it might be early to judge the MM but if users can chip in on this thread, that would be really helpful.

Much appreciated.
    04-27-16 02:42 AM
    MM made my priv flying
    04-27-16 02:56 AM
    Whenever you decide to move, read the review on CrackBerry. It very rightly says, it's not BB10 its an android at the end of the day. So don't expect it to match BB10 in every way.
    Somethings will get better with the Priv, somethings not so much.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    04-27-16 03:02 AM
    i do not think so.

I had to send my PP SE for warranty repairs. I am using Android device with Lolipop, 2 gigs of ram etc. Already have it for two weeks...
    and I find that Android is just not the same in terms of productivity I need.

for all the tasks I used to do on the phone I need more taps on screen, HUB on Android is FAR behind BB10 hub...

I will go back to my PP SE as soon as it is back for the repairs. that's the fact.
    04-27-16 04:32 AM
    I've recently posted similarly. It's an odd feeling, almost like being the last people at a party.
    What's interesting is that people notice the Passport, and since I appear to be the only person in the NYC area to have one it could be that.
    As for the Priv, it's only visible feature that could stand out is the sliding keyboard. But again, I've seen no one in NYC with one outside of a YouTube review and the ATT store.
    It all comes down to arrogance of BlackBerry in their belief that no one will buy an iPhone.
    Another idiotic belief which always comes from resting on one's laurels is that a product will sell based on prior interactions. No, you do need to advertise. When was the last time we saw ANY advertisements? I have yet to see any in NYC. The Priv is a half hearted attempt to stay in the handset game.
    And then there's the last real issue, it's a phone/communicator. Some people think it's more of a social statement and walk permanently with a phone in one hand and a Starbuck's latte in the other while making each sentence sound like a question. Those of us whom use it for work and communicating are old and dinosaurs. So pick your camp and get off my lawn with your Twitters and your Internets.
    Back in my day we had to hand crank our phones...that's the way it was and we liked it!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 07:24 AM