There's a Passport on display at TIFF supposedly. I can't go, but if anyone is there, send us pics/news!

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    09-06-14 06:56 PM
    There's a Passport on display at TIFF supposedly. I can't go, but if anyone is there, send us pics/news!

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    I suspected this.

is it at Roy Thompson Hall? I'll stop by tonight on my way home!
    or tomorrow on my way to work or at lunch. Pictures will be via my Z30. I know of one trainer going to be there.
    09-07-14 05:58 PM
    Might have to make the trip into Toronto to see this if it's true!

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10
    09-07-14 07:31 PM
    I suspected this.

is it at Roy Thompson Hall? I'll stop by tonight on my way home!
    or tomorrow on my way to work or at lunch. Pictures will be via my Z30. I know of one trainer going to be there.
    That's exactly where they are. I'd go myself if I weren't in Vancouver haha

09-07-14 09:11 PM
    I couldn't find the booth. From King Street down Simcoe to wellington the west to (what's that street before blue jay way?) then up past government buildings to King and back.

Saturday afternoon I walked from St Andrew station heading west on the path. That lower level of Roy Thompson Hall had a test clearly marked BlackBerry but they've changed it to a makeshift bar/restaurant with some DJ in that middle water filled concrete pond.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    09-07-14 10:06 PM