Anand I told him to google BlackBerry Passport to which he said he might later on.
    09-18-14 04:07 PM
    Well I don't know about Tmo or AT&T but a Verizon "authorized dealer" who is getting his store soon was at my work so I asked him if there were any new phones coming and of course he said "iPhone 6". To that I said what about BlackBerry and his exact words "BlackBerry is dead". I mean a a business owner whose job in part is to know about phones has no clue on upcoming phones except the FAD just saddened me even though I don't have Verizon, but T-Mobile. Also all these websites reporting on those renders of a T-Mobile passport are getting peoples hopes up because if it doesn't turn out that way, they'll need to call an ambulance to get their foot out of their mouths. But one can hope its true.
    I am all about supporting the small business owner but his reaction is not doing him any favors in wooing any customers. You asked him a question and basically flat out said he is not interested in helping you.

Hopefully the next time that he is in your office you show him your (and possible other) new BlackBerry phones.

Hey sir look what i have. Your lost sale.
    09-18-14 04:12 PM
    I am all about supporting the small business owner but his reaction is not doing him any favors in wooing any customers. You asked him a question and basically flat out said he is not interested in helping you.

Hopefully the next time that he is in your office you show him your (and possible other) new BlackBerry phones.

Hey sir look what i have. Your lost sale.

Lol, you know, we live in the time of ignorance and to some its bliss. Its okay to know a something about a product and not like it then not knowing anything and rejecting it altogether.

Why is iI that reps or people who actually are at the frontline the most clueless? Is it the commissions? This guy is a future business owner, what's his excuse?
    09-18-14 08:56 PM
    Lol, you know, we live in the time of ignorance and to some its bliss. Its okay to know a something about a product and not like it then not knowing anything and rejecting it altogether.

Why is iI that reps or people who actually are at the frontline the most clueless? Is it the commissions? This guy is a future business owner, what's his excuse?
    Just because he is a business owner unfortunately doesn't mean that he has a clue.
    09-19-14 03:51 AM
    Even if BlackBerry releases an unlocked version, how could I use it on Verizon when it appears to not have CDMA radio capabilities? This still boggles my mind... why include everything but CDMA?
    I'm sure Verizon will have its own version of the passport.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    09-20-14 12:26 AM
    Also all these websites reporting on those renders of a T-Mobile passport are getting peoples hopes up because if it doesn't turn out that way, they'll need to call an ambulance to get their foot out of their mouths. But one can hope its true.
    Honestly speaking, they aren't getting very many people's hopes up. A couple hundred maybe; but that's a microscopic drop in the vast ocean of smartphones users.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 12:37 AM
    So it looks like no Verizon version. I'm hugely disappointed. Although it could work on VoLTE, that's not good enough yet. Perhaps Verizon has plans to move away from CDMA next year? I suspect we won't see the Passport on Verizon... Not sure what I'll do. although I still really like my Z10 :-)
    09-24-14 03:12 PM
    So it looks like no Verizon version. I'm hugely disappointed. Although it could work on VoLTE, that's not good enough yet. Perhaps Verizon has plans to move away from CDMA next year? I suspect we won't see the Passport on Verizon... Not sure what I'll do. although I still really like my Z10 :-)
    I'm with you, except I really still like my Z30...I was just quite looking forward to the Passport. Maybe down the road, when the other 3 lines we have on our Verizon family share plan come up for renewal, I will tell them to f**k off, and look to other mobile companies for the first time since I've owned a cell phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:15 PM
    I too am "murican". And I too want that phone.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    I think you mean American..?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-24-14 04:38 PM
    well I hope it works out for you. Frankly I thought the same with a Q10, and that was the worst device I've ever had for inaccuracy of typing. The Gimmickry level is high here, and that scares me. No markings on the keys - jeez i didn't realise a bit of paint would cost so much that it had to be left off the phone. The tech press reviews are all saying something similar here, the missing row of keys may well come back to bite blackberry seriously hard. I would not be sitting too comfortably if I was in an office in Waterloo right about now.

And no its not me, as my Bold 9900 still in daily use didn't see such constant and consistent typo rate
    My constant annoyance with touch typing inaccuracy will FINALLY End with the qwerty keyboard BlackBerry passport. I've tried almost all touch typing devices in every genre and os and although the Z30 is improved, I look forward to using a classic qwerty keyboard device again.

Posted by CB10 / STA100-5 10.2.1.2977
    09-24-14 05:00 PM
    Forget
    09-24-14 05:35 PM
    Thanks God for fair minded people who like to speak up and not get things shovel down their throats.
    09-24-14 05:38 PM
37 12