So with apps like whatsapp (which I think is garbage, but let's be honest, in popular) and others discontinuing their services for BB10, do you think that Chen would make an Android OS option for current BB10 devices? Like maybe a dual boot option, so if we wanted to boot BB10 we could, or if we want to boot Android we could. Or is that not even possible with the current BlackBerry 10 hardware. Don't get me wrong, I love BB10, but just thinking about the future of it and what Chen could do.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-07-16 08:07 AM
    Dual boot option or converting BB10 devices to Android OS is not profitable to BlackBerry... unless, BB10 users are willing to pay for it...

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 08:18 AM
    OHA would still not allow Google Play Services, so how would BB10 be further ahead?
    03-07-16 08:20 AM
    I guess time is almost up for bb10 in the consumer space, maybe passport form factor for android.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 12:04 PM
    I never use these apps. I couldn't care less. I think Blackberry should direct its focus to business people, the CIA, FBI, CSIS etc. Make it work fast, make it secure, make it hack resistant. If you work at Starbucks, you don't need a Blackberry.
    03-07-16 09:16 PM
    I never use these apps. I couldn't care less. I think Blackberry should direct its focus to business people, the CIA, FBI, CSIS etc. Make it work fast, make it secure, make it hack resistant. If you work at Starbucks, you don't need a Blackberry.
    They've already determined there are not near enough people in the ultra secure market to make a go of it.

And Android and iOS have grabbed almost all of the BYOD space.

Chen at Code/Mobile:
    "I love BB10 and I win in the very high-end there. But the very high-end is not big."
    03-07-16 09:47 PM
    Based on current BB10 market share and sales, almost nobody needs a BlackBerry.

*ME173X
    bodjor likes this.
    03-07-16 09:55 PM
    It won't bring money to Blackberry, so I think its just a dream.
    Blackberry is now turning to Andriod device, BB10 is end.
    03-07-16 10:10 PM
    Based on current BB10 market share and sales, almost nobody needs a BlackBerry.

*ME173X
    I agree..and it's even worse for the Priv. Less than half of the nobodies that use bb10 use or need the Priv.
    03-08-16 06:35 AM