I couldn't find anything about that online.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...service=mobile

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-21-15 01:12 PM
    For me it's just about having both.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 01:23 PM
    Just ordered the Silver. I'll worry about selling the Black one later.
    You won't regret it. My SE is an attention grabber unlike the Black. Seriously I have had pretty decent looking women talk to me out of nowhere because of this phone. Women tend to be shy and not approach much unless you give them a compelling reason to.

Tl;dr Upgrade for several opportunities to get laid.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    09-21-15 03:45 PM
    Screw it, I'm just going to try and sell the black one for the Silver one.
    Lol. I just did the same. Sold my original one and have ordered the SE. Using Galaxy Note Edge for the time being and can't wait.

The problem is there isn't anything like Passport out there. It'd such a unique device. Even if it seems like a small cosmetic update, I'd love to change what I have. Apple does it every year lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Note Edge
    Lefty724 likes this.
    09-21-15 06:29 PM
    I have both. I like the way the SE feels in my hand and the build quality is better. The OG looks better in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5830442) likes this.
    09-21-15 07:39 PM
    It's hard to say the original one is better simply based on the build quality/materials of the SE... That said it's basically cosmetic. The extra space below the keyboard is actually useful though.
    09-21-15 08:13 PM
    i have done what you're thinking of and i can say i really like the silver edition. if you are unable to sell the original, there's no point having both because the internals are essentially the same

summary, if you're able to dispose the original for a decent price, then getting the silver is not a bad idea
    Lefty724 likes this.
    09-22-15 12:47 AM
    You won't regret it. My SE is an attention grabber unlike the Black. Seriously I have had pretty decent looking women talk to me out of nowhere because of this phone. Women tend to be shy and not approach much unless you give them a compelling reason to.

Rubbish. No offence mate but the female attention grabbing narrative u have here sounds like some weirdo type shi..

I'm Just saying..

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 02:02 AM
    I've had the original (black) Passport for more than half a year, before selling it and switched finally to the Classic. The Classic kept failing multiple times and now I am on the SE Passport.

In short, I like the SE version better in most aspects. It has that kind of unique retro camera look, although my mirrorless Olympus camera is a pure black model, I kind of like the look on the Passport.
    The reworked keyboard is more comfortable. It starts with the slightly larger chin, which allows more comfortable writing. The keys themselves are softer, more clicky and offer better feedback. A great thing, I almost dare to say the SE keyboard might be better than the Classic's excellent keyboard.
    The redesigned, textured back feels better and is much less prone to any fingerprints. Even though the whole device is slightly larger, thicker and heavier, it feels a bit more comfortable in hand.
    I like the way BlackBerry got back to a completely flat screen and separated the sensor holes and speaker on the same time. This way it is much cleaner and easier to design and install a screen protector if you like.
    Cellular reception seems to have improved too. My Classic always used to get better signal than the (still good) original Passport. The new SE is at least as good.

There are minor things I don't quite like. For example that plastic cover piece on top of the keyboard. I might be nitpicky, but you can see it isn't part of the nice steelframe. Same goes for that back cover of the SIM and SD slots and that bottom piece of the speakers.

Is it worth switching over from an original Passport over to the Silver Edition? I guess everybody has to answer that question for him- or herself. If you like the new look and got the money to spend, why not? If you are looking for better performance or hoping the Silver Edition will offer a drastically improved Passport experience, I guess you shouldn't do the switch. While the SE improved on a couple of parts, it doesn't completely overhaul the Passport experience.

Posted via CB10
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-22-15 03:27 AM
    I've had the original and AT&T models, and the SE definitely feels better in hand. The build quality alone is a good reason to check it out. It feels more durable too.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-22-15 05:22 AM
    I've had the original version for 6 months. As soon as SE came out, I got it.

Well worth it. Keyboard is better, the design is better and the camera on SE for me is better. Well worth the upgrade.

Posted via  Passport Silver Edition
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-22-15 05:36 AM
    I too love the elegant and sophisticated look of the original Passport. I work in situations where it can get damaged and hit the gym everyday so I have a heavy Rhino case on it and can't see most of it. It's still black with the case so for me there is no point of upgrading. I just love the form factor and the case gives it a little extra beef anyway so I think it wouldn't feel much different if I did upgrade to the SE.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 05:51 AM
    If you're known to change your mind, maybe it would be best to wait for the Venice, before pulling the trigger on buying a new device.

One reason: you might prefer the form factor of the Slider better and you won't be caught in this process again in another month or two.

Secondly, when the Venice is launched and it's the New and Groovy BlackBerry on the block, perhaps the price on the SE will drop.

Just sayin ...

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 05:52 AM
    Just received my BlackBerry Passport SE and I must say, the keyboard itself is a big difference. It's quite hard to explain the difference but I think they have perfected it. The chin also helps heaps.

If you can, then you should try the SE in the shop.

Posted using Silver PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-22-15 07:11 AM
    Heck yeah it was worth it

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 05:10 PM
    Switched? Nah, I've got both. They're both sweet devices.

I love the SE's sturdiness, built like a Panzer! There will be no bending of this device.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 07:29 PM
    I had a black passport purchased at launch that got stolen a while back. Last week I re purchase it, I do not appreciate much the re designed SE, not as clean as the OG. The keyboard on the this new black passport feels better than the first unit I had. Maybe they improved the keyboard feel on the later black devices as well.
    09-22-15 11:07 PM
    The only difference in the keyboards that I noticed right away is the SE keys are sort of matte black, OG keys are shiny. The keyboards don't feel that different for typing to me. Perhaps after some real usage, the SE keys may also appear shiny.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 02:24 AM
    The only difference in the keyboards that I noticed right away is the SE keys are sort of matte black, OG keys are shiny. The keyboards don't feel that different for typing to me. Perhaps after some real usage, the SE keys may also appear shiny.

Posted via CB10
    If the keyboard is the only thing or reason? Also in that fact, there is no yes or no to tell if it is worth. Basically, we know that it's mostly a matter of taste, a personal preference. Me is happy with what I have, the OG.
    09-23-15 08:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    I talked my buddy into a Passport . I have an OG with a late 2014 build date and he has a recent one. Could immediately tell a difference in keyboard and backplate material. His keys had a matte look/feel and typed better, and his back material was slightly grippier.

BlackBerry changed some things, I'm sure of it.
    09-23-15 08:45 AM
    If I could get that deal I'd be set. I just hope I can get a decent price for my black one.
    Someone just listed a SE in the market place for $500
    09-23-15 11:01 AM
    I also have both...and definitely prefer the SE as of now for a lot of the reason mentioned prior...I'm keeping both just for the sake of having a back up if needed or just switch back and forth. My only issue with SE at the moment is that when I purchased the bundle...it came with no protective screen cover. Which is a first as they always came with one...does anyone know if there's one compatible with it?! Cause I need it badly as the protective film that came with it is starting to wear out and affect the visibility and look of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 12:00 PM
    Yes on amazon you can find a screen protector for the blackberry passport SE!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:12 PM
    Yes on amazon you can find a screen protector for the blackberry passport SE!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks broski!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:23 PM

From that angle, installing Tinder will likely provide you with better ROI.

SQW100-4 10.3.2.2639 & PB LTE 2.1.0.1753
    09-23-15 08:26 PM
57 123