Has anyone who bought their passport from ShopBlackberry CA gotten a shipping confirmation yet? Also, has anyone ever purchased from ShopBlackberry CA? I'm interested in what "International express" means.
    09-25-14 09:56 AM
    I did yesterday. Just received it. About to open the box.

Posted via CB10
    Big Pete1 likes this.
    09-25-14 09:58 AM
    You got the Passport in ONE DAY??? WOWWWWEEEE. I got my order confirmation this morning and hoping I get tomorrow then! I ordered at 7:30P last night just before it came offline to order. Fingers crossed, but thought this was coming from the states and that because of importing, there is no way 1 day could be possible! Did you happen to see tracking and where it was coming from?
    09-25-14 10:10 AM
    Got order confirmation yesterday but no shipping notification, so I called this morning. According to the person there, it'll ship today or tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:14 AM
    wasnt the passport out of stock and on back order at 7:30 PM on shopblackberry canada ?
    09-25-14 10:26 AM
    I also just got mine. But it was delivered to my home and I'm at work. 24 hours. Impressive. Can't wait to get home. Three more hours of work!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:29 AM
    The orders were still going through, but think there was comment of delayed shipping...we will see

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:29 AM
    Which shipping carrier did it go through?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:40 AM
    Ladies & Gents, Would really like to know where items are being shipped from under tracking info?

I called Digital River and they confirmed that my shipping confirmation will come today from my evening order yesterday and could not confirm where it was coming from at all. They did mention that it would be from one of their wearhouses and could not tell me if there was one in Canada.

From seeing some of you get it in one day, I assume there is one in Toronto. It is impossible to ship over boarder from the US in a day. Digital River tells me 5-10 business days from today...Better not be.
    09-25-14 10:56 AM
    Ladies & Gents, Would really like to know where items are being shipped from under tracking info?

I called Digital River and they confirmed that my shipping confirmation will come today from my evening order yesterday and could not confirm where it was coming from at all. They did mention that it would be from one of their wearhouses and could not tell me if there was one in Canada.

From seeing some of you get it in one day, I assume there is one in Toronto. It is impossible to ship over boarder from the US in a day. Digital River tells me 5-10 business days from today...Better not be.
    It's not impossible to ship over the border in a day. Mine is almost here and it came from Indiana, ordered yesterday morning. Cleared customs at Pearson by 8am.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:00 AM
    OH NO........Spoke too soon. Got notification my order is on backorder until further notice....Depressed as !@#$
    09-25-14 11:01 AM
    Ok, Wow, amazing fast over border!
    09-25-14 11:06 AM
    I also just got the backorder email. I am PISSED. I ordered at 5:45pm launch day. Had I known Rogers was going to scam me and that I was going to fight with them all day for no reason I would have bought it first thing in the morning and had my damn phone today.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:08 AM
    OH NO........Spoke too soon. Got notification my order is on backorder until further notice....Depressed as !@#$
    Me too. I'm going to buy it from Wind or Blackberry, whoever has stock the soonest.
    09-25-14 11:11 AM
    Yeah, Sad to hear... I was reading reviews all day and hesitant to make a wrong decision. In the end I obviously said "This is the phone for me!". No regret... It is what it is and looks like we're sittin' until Oct. 6th (or after)....
    09-25-14 11:12 AM
    You got the Passport in ONE DAY??? WOWWWWEEEE. I got my order confirmation this morning and hoping I get tomorrow then! I ordered at 7:30P last night just before it came offline to order. Fingers crossed, but thought this was coming from the states and that because of importing, there is no way 1 day could be possible! Did you happen to see tracking and where it was coming from?
    From usa. They shipped via FedEx. Yes I was surprised I got it next day.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:15 AM
    Yeah, Sad to hear... I was reading reviews all day and hesitant to make a wrong decision. In the end I obviously said "This is the phone for me!". No regret... It is what it is and looks like we're sittin' until Oct. 6th (or after)....
    Similar to what I did... no biggie, its nice that this is the biggest problem I have right now...
    sonya jova likes this.
    09-25-14 11:18 AM

INDIANAPOLIS

Posted via CB10
    Joey Vajda likes this.
    09-25-14 11:18 AM
    I purchased mine at 11:10 yesterday. Hopefully I don't get a backorder notice
    09-25-14 11:24 AM
    First off, can anyone get me their number??

I paid through paypal so I cant log in to their site. They dont have my credit card number and I dont have a password..

They wrote in my backorder email that I wont be charged until it ships, but paypal has already charged me. I am about to get invoiced from my Mastercard for something I dont have and wont have for the time being... not happy sad actually
    09-25-14 11:32 AM
    First off, can anyone get me their number??

I paid through paypal so I cant log in to their site. They dont have my credit card number and I dont have a password..

They wrote in my backorder email that I wont be charged until it ships, but paypal has already charged me. I am about to get invoiced from my Mastercard for something I dont have and wont have for the time being... not happy sad actually
    Let me google that for you
    bobocox1 and nademon like this.
    09-25-14 03:39 PM
    hey now hey now i know what youre trying to say here. it looks like a big company and i could only find their general line. i thought maybe for those who were able to log in were given a more specific number. as a canadian, i tend to HATE dealing with american companies. their customer service always seems worse and ruder.
    09-25-14 04:25 PM
    Lol check your emails... you ordered from BlackBerry US..

As for my order... ordered at 10:14am EST yesterday and still nothing on shipment yet... starting to worry a bit

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:29 PM
    I don't know why some people think you can't ship internationally using next day service. In fact, you can and when shipping across the border, next day service saves on paying the brokerage charges.
    09-25-14 04:35 PM
    Lol check your emails... you ordered from BlackBerry US..

As for my order... ordered at 10:14am EST yesterday and still nothing on shipment yet... starting to worry a bit

Posted via CB10
    When I placed my order I cancelled my reservation with Rogers. I just reserved it again because I am thinking Rogers might have them on October 1st and ShopBlackBerry may not...
    09-25-14 05:35 PM
56 123