Team any one has any idea regarding the application build by third party which I have downloaded from! BlackBerry store but while using it asks to upgrade to pro version for which needs to pay amount in USD 4.99. R these safe & does such application works very well after buying. Anyone knows about it then please reply. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-22-19 08:32 AM
    Attaching the screen shot for reference!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-19 08:34 AM
    Team any one has any idea regarding the application build by third party which I have downloaded from! BlackBerry store but while using it asks to upgrade to pro version for which needs to pay amount in USD 4.99. R these safe & does such application works very well after buying. Anyone knows about it then please reply. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Helps to know which app. Your screenshot never uploaded.
    08-22-19 08:45 AM
    Actually I installed the application G Maps in which it's showing pro version buy. Unable to upload the screen shot as it's showing the pop up as Unable to reach the server

Posted via CB10
    08-22-19 09:16 AM
    Actually I installed the application G Maps in which it's showing pro version buy. Unable to upload the screen shot as it's showing the pop up as Unable to reach the server

Posted via CB10
    Try using the browser to upload photos.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-19 09:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    If that's a Google Maps app you're better off just saving your money. Pretty much all the Google Maps apps on BlackBerry World are just Android apps or web wrappers for the Google Maps mobile site which you can access through your browser.
    08-22-19 10:02 AM