Hey everyone. So I got my Passport Silver Edition around 4 months ago. Great phone and I love it very much. However, it will not work on the Verizon network, but in my area of California, they do not have good coverage and I do expect to travel around to different states a bit. This has got me thinking of selling my Passport SE over switching to AT&T.

I wanted to ask everyone your thoughts, especially those from the US. If I switched to AT&T, I would be getting worse coverage, pay 10 less per month and have the option of using future GSM phones in the future. Or, sell my passport and use the money from that to possibly finance a new device on the Verizon network.

I currently use a Galaxy Note 3 with good success albeit a bit slow at times. If I ended up upgrading it would probably be to a smaller device such as the iPhone SE or a new Android phone. If so, how much would I be able to get for a Passport SE that is like new w/ the original cord, a tpu case, yaker leather case and an unopened anti glare screen protector?
    04-06-16 12:56 PM
    I am on the East Coast, New York State. I just switched from Verizon to AT&T and picked up a Passport. If you like the phone, but don't want to lose the coverage offered by Verizon in your area, consider the BlackBerry Classic. It has a trackpad instead of the sensitive physical keyboard. But it's the same OS. Smaller footprint, but still a nice phone with great battery life. Sell your Passport, stay with Verizon and get a Classic. Win! Win! Win!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Zeratul57 and BigBrownBirdDog like this.
    04-06-16 01:17 PM
    I gave my note3 to my wife and bought a passport in Jan 2015. So far I'm happy with the phone except app issues and games. However I have got my old note2 and I installed all the apps there...so far so good...

Mia San Mia!
    04-06-16 01:34 PM
    If you are not planning on switching to AT&T, why did you buy a phone that doesn't work on your network (Verizon)?

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    04-06-16 06:45 PM
    I was planning on using the gophone network and stop using verizon for a time. Kind of liked the idea of the passport.
    04-06-16 07:37 PM
    My Note 2 still runs like a beast! It runs the latest games like Asphalt8 with no lag. Try double wipe your Note 3 it will run much smoother. You need to constantly delete app cache and kill running apps to release RAM. I am using both the Passport and Note2. Passport for communication and Note2 for recreation...perfect.

Mia San Mia!
    04-07-16 05:38 PM