So I was always a BB user till the Z10, then I refused to stay with BB and ended up with a Samsung S4. I do like my S4 but I miss a lot of the BB features and am wondering if they are still available with the new Passport or not.
    #1) When a incoming sound notification is going off, can you just press any key or button to mute the notification like you could on the Torch? I hate the fact that if I use a MP3 for a notification for someone, the only way to mute it is to physically slide the screen to open the phone.
    #2) Automatic Bedside mode when plugging in to charge and changing the notifications option to just make sound when a phone call comes in and no other notifications are heard. I really miss this feature.
    #3) The option to snooze the alarm by just pressing a button instead of having to physically look at the device to either slide to snooze or slide to turn off.
    #4) Custom ring and message tones for everyone. I had MP3's that reminded me of contacts for their ring tone and message tones so I always knew who was calling or messaging just by the song playing.
    #5) Custom LED colors and blink rate. I know this was only possible with BeBuzz but is it still available and does it still work?
    #6) I forgot one, the magnet sensor. I always loved when I would put my Tour or Torch in the factory holster and it automatically would turn the screen off.
    I really like the look of the Passport, and the return of the physical keyboard in a larger form factor.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by BurtSherry; 01-14-15 at 03:01 PM. Reason: #6
    01-14-15 02:58 PM
    #1-#5 : all Yes. And then some.
    01-14-15 03:00 PM
    1. yep
    2. nope have to select bedside mode, from clock or lock screen, but it is sweet just the same
    3. snooze by touching clock screen when in bedside mode ( in my house we are getting about 5 snoozes before either my wife or i get up, her Z30, my PP)
    4, 5, 6 .... yep yep yep

Passport is slick in bedside mode but the Z30 OLED screen is real pretty in bedside mode
    Miss the Porsche Design clock I had on my Z10 though
    01-14-15 03:13 PM
    Thanks deremi & KenFletch.
    I think I am sold again.
    01-14-15 03:54 PM