Hi All,
    I have had my Z10 for almost two years and ready to move on. I always liked my curve and then the 9810 and would like to have the keyboard back. So do you think of any reasons why I should not go for the passport?
    I don't want to get it from AT&T because of the price availability.
    01-08-15 06:17 AM
    Now that I am really looking into this, maybe I should look at the classic too?

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 06:45 AM
    Also my eye sight is not the best and cannot read my Z10 screen without my glasses on, wounding if the passport screen would help with that. Since I haven't seen any of these two phones in the USA don't know if I can see them physically before buying.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 06:52 AM
    Passport is Moving fwd. Classic is moving back if you are already on BB10. Just saying.
    01-08-15 06:53 AM
    You can not go to Classic then.
    Also my eye sight is not the best and cannot read my Z10 screen without my glasses on, wounding if the passport screen would help with that. Since I haven't seen any of these two phones in the USA don't know if I can see them physically before buying.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 06:53 AM
    Hi,
    Well I did it, ordered the "red" Passport from Amazon. I had so many gift cards with amazon made my purchase easy.
    01-08-15 09:54 AM
    Enjoy the Passport! It really is a great phone!

Passport on AT&T
    01-08-15 09:57 AM
    Enjoy the Passport! It really is a great phone!

Passport on AT&T
    Thanks.
    01-08-15 09:59 AM
    I have it on my wish list, waiting for a nice price to pull the trigger. Kinda jealous your getting yours! Enjoy !

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 10:02 AM
    Received my Passport 2 weeks ago. It's brilliant and fast!!

Combined mine with the stilgut black nappa flip (purchased from Amazon)

Great combo

SQW100-1 I Rogers I 10.3.1.xxx
    01-08-15 12:41 PM
    Hi,
    Well I did it, ordered the "red" Passport from Amazon. I had so many gift cards with amazon made my purchase easy.
    Congrats, make sure you give it a fair run, it takes time to get used to the new keyboard design, and you'll love it.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 12:56 PM
    I've had the unlocked Passport on ATT now for maybe six weeks and it works very well. Like you my eyes need a little help with small screens, even with the PP, but I'd say it is improved on PP particularly when using Reader mode in the browser. I struggled with the keyboard at first, and longer than most, but practice makes perfect. I'm just now feeling very confident while typing and able to keep my train of thought on the message I'm typing rather than on where my fingers are hitting on glass keys (Z10). I say you will like it very much. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 01:20 PM
    I've had the unlocked Passport on ATT now for maybe six weeks and it works very well. Like you my eyes need a little help with small screens, even with the PP, but I'd say it is improved on PP particularly when using Reader mode in the browser. I struggled with the keyboard at first, and longer than most, but practice makes perfect. I'm just now feeling very confident while typing and able to keep my train of thought on the message I'm typing rather than on where my fingers are hitting on glass keys (Z10). I say you will like it very much. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks...
    I was just thinking about the sim card. I guess I cannot use the one from my Z10...too big correct?
    01-08-15 01:40 PM
    Thanks...
    I was just thinking about the sim card. I guess I cannot use the one from my Z10...too big correct?
    Congrats! The red one looks pretty slick! I suggest you do what I did for the SIM card: go to your carrier and get the nano SIM now, they may give you one for free. I also got a pack of SIM card adapters so I can use the nano SIM in any size phone. I believe it was 4.99 from Best Buy. That way you can activate your new SIM right away and keep using your Z10, plus should you ever need to go back to your Z10 if something were to happen to your Passport, you'll be ready.
    The ability to connect your Passport as soon as it arrives is well worth the extra 5 bucks!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-08-15 01:49 PM
    Congrats! The red one looks pretty slick! I suggest you do what I did for the SIM card: go to your carrier and get the nano SIM now, they may give you one for free. I also got a pack of SIM card adapters so I can use the nano SIM in any size phone. I believe it was 4.99 from Best Buy. That way you can activate your new SIM right away and keep using your Z10, plus should you ever need to go back to your Z10 if something were to happen to your Passport, you'll be ready.
    The ability to connect your Passport as soon as it arrives is well worth the extra 5 bucks!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    Thanks, will do.
    01-08-15 01:57 PM