So guys, remember the rendered images of the Passport? It had an all black Passport in it which if I remember well, many people loved. So today when I saw the unboxing on the Red Passport, I got a very cool idea. The bezels and fret on the Red Passport are Black, now if we could soon get our hands on those black bezels and replace out black Passport and also switch out the buttons. It'll look epic? Won't it? Give me your thoughts on it and also any suggestions .

Sent from my Passport
    12-01-14 11:30 PM
    There was an all black variant of the Passport. It was, if I recall that correctly, a limited special edition exclusive to Dubai. There are some actual real world photos around here in the forums. It looked great, basically it had the black steelframe, buttons and frets of the red Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Bhupendra Warade likes this.
    12-01-14 11:36 PM
    The all black looked cool, but I wished the frets were all black too, like the 9780. I'm sure that in time, the frame will become available, and you'll have to decide if voiding your warranty and changing frames is worth having an awesome looking phone.
    12-01-14 11:38 PM
    Maybe I'll try the black look after the warranty then? It's not like I don't like my Passport the way it is it's sexy no matter what colour it is.

Sent from my Passport
    12-01-14 11:40 PM
    Well, my Q10 has an all black painted outer body. It didn't age well. It shows scratches (the paint is even scratched off in places) around all the inputs (headphones, charging, HDMI). My father's Bold, with the polished outer body, does not show any wear.
    12-01-14 11:47 PM
    I'm not talking about painting my phone bezels. Am talking about replacing them with the red Passport bezels.

Sent from my Passport
    12-02-14 12:04 AM
    Go for it

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    12-02-14 12:07 AM
    Well, my Q10 has an all black painted outer body. It didn't age well. It shows scratches (the paint is even scratched off in places) around all the inputs (headphones, charging, HDMI). My father's Bold, with the polished outer body, does not show any wear.
    Can you post pictures of the Q10 wear and tear? I had one for a while, black and white, and the black one was made out of some material that didn't seem to scratch, it more like.. chipped. The white one had a painted plastic bezel in some places, where the silver paint would wear away. I sold my Q10 and have the Passport now, but am curious to see how it would have aged.
    12-02-14 12:58 AM