Yes thanks for looking They did the screen repair....or rather sent it out for repair. Took a month for a screen. They are a private business. If there is any official Blackberry offices here I think they only do enterprise.
    11-17-16 07:02 AM
    I simply want an address of a building to send the phone for repair.It's unacceptable that I can't do just that..............The Blackberry repair center is not buried in the Mojave desert............is it?
    BB *is* known for security, so this wouldn't be a stretch
    11-17-16 01:05 PM
    OP, now I know why BB share drop a bit - one too many user error attributed wrongly to BB.. I am share holder too, not happy...
    11-17-16 01:43 PM
    OP, now I know why BB share drop a bit - one too many user error attributed wrongly to BB.. I am share holder too, not happy...
    I have already stated that the error was my fault.........I should have just transferred data not swapped BB10 devices. The issue was unforeseen by me and to be frank by support as well.

My complaint has only been the issue of support.

There are many other reasons our share values have dropped.
    11-17-16 03:51 PM
    Where there's life there's hope............got this this morning and have fingers crossed for an outcome.

Hi G

I will escalate again the case to our analyst hope that we can proceed unlocking your device. I truly apologize for the inconvinience.

Thanks!
    11-17-16 04:14 PM
    I do not understand why usage of one BBID on two devices is called "user error" in this thread.

https://help.blackberry.com/en/black...146323142.html
    Expectations when using the same BlackBerry ID on multiple devices
    11-17-16 04:15 PM
    I think I was in a hurry at the time and tried to swap devices instead of just transferring data. I think I have read that BB10 needs transfer via wireless not swap via BB Link
    11-17-16 04:35 PM
    I think I was in a hurry at the time and tried to swap devices instead of just transferring data. I think I have read that BB10 needs transfer via wireless not swap via BB Link
    Just to be sure, unless you have the same BID on each device, swapping devices with BB-Link won't work. It will only move app data and system settings between devices with same BBID.

The issue here is that you made a new BBID and simply forgot the login for that one (or forgot a password reset question).

Is that right?
    11-17-16 05:50 PM
    Just to be sure, unless you have the same BID on each device, swapping devices with BB-Link won't work. It will only move app data and system settings between devices with same BBID.

The issue here is that you made a new BBID and simply forgot the login for that one (or forgot a password reset question).

Is that right?
    No from memory (it was weeks ago) I changed my nephews ID to mine meaning I had the same on both devices. The issue found by support was that anti theft or BB ID generated a different screen name. My original screen name plus a number. When I try to log on to BBID on the phone it won't let me due to the different screen names. The screen name is only evident when I log in on a PC. I can't chage it either.
    11-17-16 07:13 PM
    Talk about bad customer service???? A lady told me about her apple phone that is set to restore mode and can not be unlocked unless Sent to Apple and she has to pay 800 dollars to have this done!!!!!!! 800 dollars!!!!!

That's poor service!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 07:26 PM
    Whoaaaa! That's another reason NOT to use that brand of fruit.
    11-17-16 07:52 PM
    No from memory (it was weeks ago) I changed my nephews ID to mine meaning I had the same on both devices. The issue found by support was that anti theft or BB ID generated a different screen name. My original screen name plus a number. When I try to log on to BBID on the phone it won't let me due to the different screen names. The screen name is only evident when I log in on a PC. I can't chage it either.
    Ok,...

The only way to change the ID on another phone is to wipe it clean after turning off BlackBerry Protect. Is this what you did to the other device?
    11-17-16 09:46 PM
    I can't remember but I must have. Shame I didn't do it on mine.
    11-18-16 12:10 AM
    The only way to change the ID on another phone is to wipe it clean after turning off BlackBerry Protect
    not the only way.
    11-18-16 06:23 AM
    Gahhh. That really sucks man
    11-18-16 07:14 AM
    OP, NP... i was just kidding. share in the tanks one way or the other...
    11-18-16 07:56 AM
    not the only way.
    Care to elaborate?

The OS won't allow you "sign-out" of the current BBID. The only way I have found is with the phone restored to original.

Unless you meant the little pet name you can give the device to replace the original pin-referenced name... but that won't interfere with BBID.
    11-18-16 09:22 AM
    Att and silver edition were running my same I'd with no problem. I only put the Sim back into the att phone once and them removed it from BlackBerry Protect. Best to be prepared for these kinds of things on all devices. Security matters and it is cold and unforgiving.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    Last edited by Zeratul57; 11-18-16 at 10:36 AM.
    11-18-16 09:48 AM
    Still don't really get how this happened.
    I switched around several BBs. Each time backing up via link and restoring the Backup on the phones. I still use Q10 (Wifi only) and Z10 parallel without having any issues using always the same BBID.

I don't really see how there is anything to blame on the OP. So if someone could elaborate what's the problem here I would be thankful, since I don't want to run in the same situation.
    11-18-16 11:42 AM
    The first way - ChimeraTool.
    The second method -http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-passport-f434/they-call-blackberry-support-1091913/#post12669507
    11-18-16 12:34 PM
    Still don't really get how this happened.
    I switched around several BBs. Each time backing up via link and restoring the Backup on the phones. I still use Q10 (Wifi only) and Z10 parallel without having any issues using always the same BBID.

I don't really see how there is anything to blame on the OP. So if someone could elaborate what's the problem here I would be thankful, since I don't want to run in the same situation.
    My best advice is to use the data transfer tool between devices and make sure you switch off BlackBerry Protect before you do any switch.
    11-18-16 03:22 PM
    Дебилы бля
    11-20-16 06:35 AM
    Дебилы бля
    Wow....Really!
    11-20-16 09:15 AM
    Дебилы бля

And they call this Blackberry Support ????????-img_20161120_073429.png

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 09:50 AM
    Дебилы бля
    Yes, Mister Foreign Minister.
    But you should not be allowed to use Blackberry, so why to care? LOL.
    11-23-16 04:59 PM
63 123