My passport's battery starting to go down fast, 20% by 2 pm, only will change battery if Android is coming to Passport, else may have to switch to the dark side, considering issues with Whatsapp, and now Facebook.
    03-24-16 02:11 AM
    There is no indication that Android is coming to the Passport. They could if they wanted to (we saw LOTS of video of Lollipop running on Passports before the Priv was introduced last fall), and it couldn't hurt Passport sales at this point, but... no, BB themselves haven't dropped a single hint that this is in the pipeline.
    03-24-16 02:25 AM
    A new OS on a existing device? Not gonna happen. Not officially, and unofficially this was possible in only a few cases (most notably with the HTC HD2 which ran WP7, Windows 7, Meego, Ubuntu, WM6, Sailfish, and probably some others).
    Maybe BB will release a Passport-esk device on Android. But looking at the industry, the keyboard simply isn't as popular. So the Priv would be your best option (I assume you like keyboards since you went for the Passport).
    03-24-16 08:15 AM
    Stop asking this question. Nobody knows. Read your other three threads last night!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-24-16 08:29 AM