Either BlackBerry needs to give Docs To Go some serious love or it needs a better office program. I'm here relaxing trying to do some work on my PP and I'm having a heck of a time with Docs To Go. I can't change Sheet tab names. I can't do a lot of stuff I would normally do. Really quite sad actually.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 05:09 PM
    You can try Microsoft Office. Download it via Snap or Cobalts Google Play Store. It works on my Z10 but I havent used it much so I can't say how feature rich it is
    01-04-15 05:26 PM
    Try the android version of Docs to Go, should be in the Amazon app store and is free (with ads) so you can at least take it for a spin. Best part is that it has the same "intact" technology that supposedly guarantees not to mess up your original document.

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    01-04-15 05:29 PM
    Thanks. Has anyone tried or used Office Suite 8 from Mobi Systems? Just downloaded it from Amazon App Store. Looks promising. There is a subscription fee for the Premium edition. Anyone using this? Is it worth it? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 05:32 PM
    Just tried it here. Microsoft Office that is. Unable to edit sheet labels on any XLS sheets. Demo or user created. Can't even change the labels of new sheets created. can't add sheets, can't delete them. So OP, MS does not do it either.
    Dodger52 likes this.
    01-04-15 05:41 PM
    Office working fine at this end. I also use Softmaker Office (Textmaker, Planmaker, and Presentations).
    Purchased directly from Softmaker to avoid any Google Playstore issues. They have two versions available. Regular version is less memory hungry and runs best in the smaller screen devices including Z30. They also have an HD version which runs well on Passport (note that in first run you need to swipe down from top and select zoom out to get the screen layout useable.
    Last I checked there was demo versions available via snap.

Posted via CB10
    tg1 likes this.
    01-04-15 05:55 PM
    +for Softmaker!
    01-04-15 06:10 PM
    Just tried it here. Microsoft Office that is. Unable to edit sheet labels on any XLS sheets. Demo or user created. Can't even change the labels of new sheets created. can't add sheets, can't delete them. So OP, MS does not do it either.
    Do you have Office 365 account?
    01-04-15 06:13 PM
    I use wps office (kingsoft). Full blown office suite. Works well.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 06:34 PM
    Hey Vader, I just downloaded WPS office from Kingsoft - very impressive software. Unfortunately I spent about $15.00 on updating Docs To Go and Office Pro only to find out that WPS is pretty sweet

Brought to you by my Awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    01-05-15 01:14 AM
    Hey Vader, I just downloaded WPS office from Kingsoft - very impressive software. Unfortunately I spent about $15.00 on updating Docs To Go and Office Pro only to find out that WPS is pretty sweet

WPS is ok, but I had it corrupt several excel workbooks so,.. just make sure you have backup copies of your files.

Also,.. I guess I should have mentioned that Amazon periodically includes the Docs To Go premium key as part of their free app bundles.

My bad... : /

Posted via CB10
    tg1 likes this.
    01-05-15 09:48 AM
    C'est la vie. Much appreciated.

01-05-15 06:44 PM